Infosys Lead Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Kudos to technical recruiting team, very prompt and fast feedback to candidate for applied position provided your resume should be directly in hiring managers hand. If you are going through a Infosys recruiter via linkedin or infosys career site then God bless your job search. I was lucky enough that my resume went through a referral and directly to hiring manager, he was very fast on the interview process, scheduled one technical round same day of referral, then one more technical round in two days time frame with Solution Architect/Principal consultant. Both the interviews were video calls via webex and fortunately both went well and got cleared. Now starts the role of best in Industry HR professionals, Infosian HRs. So strict with policy that while narrating them they forget they are hiring an employee and not a dog. Really arrogant HRs, and offering salary less then what you earn saying we are best in industry and are providing an ocean of opportunities. My worst experience with HR/recruitment team, they took 30 days to release my offer letter even though I agreed to all of their terms and conditions with matter of fact that it only took 3 days for the technical panel to evaluate my skills. May be I got one of their best HR/recruiter to work with.

Interview Questions

• Business scenarios related to 3 PL and how to integrate 3PL with Oracle. OM scenarios, PO scenarios etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews followed by a HR round

Interview Questions

• Tell us something which is not mentioned in the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is quite long and face to face interviews are mandatory in this company. On an average it takes around two months for hiring in USA in normal circumstances. They have preferred vendors who will actually approach the candidates for initial short listing and after that infosys HR team will enter into picture. They don't negotiate on salary until you clear the techinical interviews, HR round will be mostly for negotiations and they won't allow to do much of negotiation on salary as they already have some processes using which they conclude your salary based on your education and experience. They will mostly stick to a range for every level and they will stick to that range. But before they start negotiations, all condidates must clear a BG check , only after clearance of BG check you will get communication from HR. BG is done by third party in USA. Once negotiations are done and post acceptance of the offer letter, they will initiate visa transfer if H1B. They usually give enough time for joining and mostly they are flexible with the joining dates. One point for negotiations is make sure you know what is your variable pay because they will try to put as mush as possible as in bonus which is some times the only hike they are giving compared to your present salary, this will some times end up with no increase in your fixed pay.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions depend on your role, experience etc., I did not come across any surprises.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

It was easy interview with tech folks and after that HR discussion. No major issue or concern simple straight questions related to job. Some question related to personality. Later HR person discussed about the salary and joining date etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview

Very bad process as HR is only worried about the number they need to meet and not worried about the quality of the HR process or even the quality of the candidate

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Their hiring process for experienced professionals is simple. 2 telephonic rounds (HR & Technical) and then 1 final in person round. They try to put us at utmost ease and comfort.

Interview Questions

• Beware of hidden questioning before indulging yourselves in any straight conversation during interview. You may feel that it is just a conversation, but they deduce everything from the same. Very smart guys!!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation depends upon their requirements and subsequent approval from your (future) delivery manager and then finally by management. I was fortunate enough to get much more than expected and committed by their HR during our final conversation.

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview

Technical interview was highly technical. HR is too picky and still thinks they are operating in India.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate little on Money but lot about work location and travel.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Three rounds-Techincal, managemtny and HR

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change job   1 Answer