Infosys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Architect Interview

Technology Architect
Lisle, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied through a staffing agency in US. They took lot of time to screen the resume and schedule the interview. After interview process also, it took literally 2 months to see the first pay check as that was recession period. Otherwise, hiring process should be faster than than I experienced. Interview process has got two rounds of technical questions and then final HR interview.

Interview Question – How do you choose technologies? Do you consider organization capabilities to deliver or the market for the technologies? Which one do you prefer most?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have no negotiation phase and that was my mistake.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lisle, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Interview Details – Specific to your skill set and experience

Interview Question – Job specific experience   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Lisle, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – They had me come into the office in Lisle (over hour drive) on a Saturday for a phone interview with a tech lead. No small talk, no get to know you, no hears what we do. Just straight to detailed technical questions. Then HR went through the possible salary scenarios, but said the offer was contingent on another tech interview to be scheduled for another phone interview. Couldn't this have been done on the phone. Seemed very disorganized. Salary estimate was barely more than I was making now, so I told them to remove my candidacy.

Reason for Declining – See above.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys interview questions and advice in Lisle, IL. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.