Infosys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Irvine, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Two stage interview at onsite with first stage with senior expert. Mostly video calls. Focus on clear communication, clarity of thoughts and technical competency. Verifying the contents of the resume, exposure to onsite offshore model, contribution in a team environment rather than individual.

Interview Question – Value add provided to customer   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed at Infosys in July 2012.

Interview Details – Got a professional HR call to fix up telephonic interview witha a panel of 3 people from CA

Interview Question – If there is a meeting of two types of stakeholders how would you ensure to take a path understood by both. Any tools you would use?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Torrance, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at client location for 3 hrs and also had two more rounds of telephonic interview. I waited for 1 month for the offer letter to come and once it came it took 1 more month for the joining to take place. I had lot many expectations from the company but unfortunately nothing was fulfilled.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.