Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys
- Systems Engineer (828)
- Software Engineer (479)
- System Engineer (111)
- Senior Systems Engineer (104)
- Technology Analyst (100)
- Associate Consultant (73)
- Senior Software Engineer (66)
- Consultant (50)
- Project Manager (46)
- Systems Engineer Trainee (40)
- Technology Lead (35)
- Senior Consultant (34)
- Software Developer (32)
- Technical Analyst (31)
- Senior Associate Consultant (27)
- Technical Lead (27)
- Technology Lead (US) (26)
- Test Engineer (26)
- Test Analyst (23)
- Fresher (22)
- Team Lead (20)
- Systems Analyst (18)
- Business Analyst (18)
- Senior Project Manager (17)
- Process Executive (16)
- Principal Consultant (16)
- Engineering (16)
- Trainee (15)
- Programmer Analyst (14)
- Associate (13)
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).
Questions are mostly related to managing a big team, what would be the strategy to test certain apps. Interview was smooth and it took almost 50 minutes over webcam. Not that tough but mostly based on the technical side and management skills.
Not much room in negotiation as they offered a good salary based on the chosen location.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2015.
For technology analyst position, i applied online, Interview process finished with a week. Question where easy, most of the questions from core java, spring, hibernate and sql. Mine was face to face. Interviewer's where friendly
- 1. Oops 2. String literals and string objects 3. Error and exception 4.array list in collection 5.throw and throws Answer Question
- 6. Optimize sql query 7. Spring and hibernate version 8. Spring aop 9. Inheritence 10. == and equals Answer Question
- 11. Instance variable and static variable 12. Composition 13. Concurrent exception Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).
the interviewer was very professional calm collect methodical and systematic and elegant. I do not have enough words to appreciate his intelligence. What else do you want me to tell you? send me an email
- your name Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in July 2015.
Interview was easy. there were only behavioral questions and more about my resume. It was a go-to meeting round there were to recruiters on call. anyone can clear the interview, be confident
- Behavioral questions Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2015.
There was only one interview call. Everything went well I got an email from HR saying that I was selected and then after 2 weeks when I called the HR she said my application was rejected.
- More HR questions Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).
He called me on phone and asked me some things on my resume~ Like how was the internship, my grade in university etc. And how much do I know about the company. He Also gave me some very good advices
- How much do I know about the firm Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2015.
Interview panel was a long list. It was telephonic and around 4-5 panelists were present. The interview was technical and ranged from basic to advanced questions . The interview lasted for more than an hour. Some of the questions were also generic questions on problem solving techniques. Not much information was shared on the requirement and the reason cited was that there was a practice level hiring in place.
- ALL TECHNICAL QUESTIONS 1 Answer
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2015.
1. Was contacted by a recruiter and was scheduled for an interview. 2. Had an interview via GoToMeeting. Had some technical and behavioral questions. Then I din't get any reply for 2 weeks. Then I mailed the recruiter and she said I was selected for 2nd round. Then there was no response for a month. Then again I mailed the recruiter and she said we are still doing 1st round we would contact after a week. After that there was no response. It was almost 2 months since the 1st interview. Then again I mailed the recruiter and finally she says they won't be doing 2nd round. I even gave up on an other job for Infosys. They are sooo unprofessional. Worst recruitment process .
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2015.
Very straightforward. Applied through university or college. Very prompt. Interviewed in their New York City Management Consulting Services office. Multiple rounds on site. Two phone interviews as well. One with Human Resources and one with a Senior Partner. Overall very congenial experience. Definitely prepare, a s they ask you a lot about the company and why you want to work there.
- Why Infosys? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in December 2014.
Recruiter called, asked for my work experience and skills. Then, she scheduled a webcam interview. The interview went fine. There was a couple of people who interviewed me. Basically, they just asked me to talk about my recent job. Most of their questions were about my experience, and asked technical questions along - guess to verify that what you put in your resume are all true.
- Any project i handled that if given a chance to do it again, i should have done it differently. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review