Infosys

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in June 2013.

Submitted my resume via the Texas Unemployment Commission site. I was contacted very quickly regarding the position. The initial screening went will. She explained in detail the various next steps. 1) She (will call her Mary) would submit my resume to the review panel. 2) if selected, a video conference would be conducted. 3) There could be up to 3 levels of interviews. 4) Based on my skills and desired a position and city would be selected for me.

Mary was my contact throughout the entire process. She contacted me frequently to inform me of the status and progress through their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. The initial contact (Mary) explained the process, we discussed the general duties and settled on a salary prior to completion of the interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in April 2013.

30 minute interview. A few technical questions including odd questions. See next section for this

Interview Questions
    Here's the salary. Take it or leave it. No negotiation. Promise the world and make the job sound like its cutting edge. In reality, it's a body shop.

Global Immigration Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in August 2011.

The interview process took much to long and was dragged out over a two month period. Interviewers were inconsistent, not responsive and very shady with regards to slary. They used a bait and switch to get qualified candidates and once you are near the end of the process they tell you the salary they posted/advertised is not the real salary, but considerably lower.

Interview Questions
    • What is your opinion on a situation where the lawfirm we work with recommend we file certain PERM cases via EB-3 vs. EB-2?   Answer Question

Very shady company, inconsistent, bait and switch, poor communication.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2009.

The interview was set up by someone, the tracking was done by someone else in HR . The interviewee was the first screen and all he had to ask was dive deep into one product area, which i worked on recently, which was not very relevant to the job. I tried to offer an overall pictur eof my experience, but he was just wanting me to focus on this one thing.

Senior Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys in February 2008.

The initial communications were slow. The recruiter was told that someone would be calling on a certain day but no time was given so I could block out time. Each time (5 Phone interviews) I received a call out of the blue with no regard to what else I might have had planned for that day. The first two interviews were with the two “managers” of the group. This was followed by a phone interview with their boss. Some two weeks later I did a phone interview with two members of different business units to see if I was a cultural fit. I was also called in for a face to face interview with one of the “managers” so they could dive further into my background and better answer any questions that I might have. I then waited another 10 days before I received an offer. The total time was about 45 days. I was told I was fast tracked as the normal process took about 2-3 times longer.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   View Answer
    Infosys does not negotiate under normal circumstances. I was offered a good salary and bonus plan and they matched my vacation from my last job.