Infosys

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview, then a formal interview.

Interview Question – Manager is very thorough with questioning so you must provide clear and intellectual answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – just be confident.. prepare for basic questions and tell about your achievements so far..

Mysore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

Interview Details – Start from the begining employees get the chance to witness the rich quality of standards. Interview process and Induction methods are highly developed and performed by a skilled and efficient team.

Interview Question – There are difficult levels of training that are itself difficult questions.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – three rounds 1. aptitude(easy) 2. gd 3. hr interview. . easy process for a fresher.

Reason for Declining – salary offered was not upto my expectations.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Infosys in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview happend n consultancy itself..We had 3 rounds, Hr round, topic round and operational round.

Interview Question – After Completing BE, why u wanted to join Customer support?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes,they wont allow us to negotiate anything properly they tend to fix it everything by themselves.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2012.

Interview Details – At first it was a Easy writing test happened and latter on the second round was Aptitude test and the final round was Telephonic Interview with the process Manager.

Interview Question – It was not that much detail able at present.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Please Increase the salary for the fresher. It is not a satisfactory for a fresher.

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Infosys in July 2011.

Interview Details – F&A test, Technical Round, HR Round, positive result lead you to Mysore Campus.
7 evaluation test will process after a training of 1 month. exp: e-mail writing with 95% accuracy and should be professional, analytical test, typing test, English grammar test etc.

Interview Question – Mouth to mouth publicity is more effective or through advertisement.   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in December 2008.

Interview Details – Very interesting but took a long time for them to confirm that I have cleared the interview and can join the organisation soon. I cannot remember much as I took interview during December 2007

Interview Question – There were certain question asked related to US market, also some technical questions.   Answer Question

Executive Process Interview

Executive Process
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in April 2012.

Interview Details – Written test, Group discussion, Technical analysis, HR interview, Face to Face, Personal Interview,

Interview Question – Will you give justice to your job if we hired you ? then will you get satisfaction in this sector ?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was good and highly professionalised

Negotiation Details – While you are fresher you must be proud to work at Infy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Process Executive interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.