Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

35 interviews

3.1

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

2 rounds of interview and one round on Hr interview. The process took 4 weeks from time applied. Stress was more on technical and domain questions. Technical questions were on java field, since i am from java background. the domain questions were on insurance field

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2009.

Three levels - Telephonic, Face to Face and HR

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Infosys.

Good interview process with detailed and situation based questions. Requirement of good academics and understanding of processes is expected from everyone. Typically more than one technical round of interview is done. Having non-IT experience (especially in the business domain of the open position) is very helpful these days.

Interview Questions
    • In depth knowledge of CMM KPAs were asked which I think was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Specific to your skill set and experience

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

I had an interview at infosys for the position of Project Manager and not selected but within a week I got a much better job offer from a much bigger company.

Interview Questions
    • What issues do you face while setting up an offshore team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2012.

Except for Hr which was very professional, the rest of the bunch were very unprofessional !! Also if you want to work here, please plan on working around the clock. That is work 8-5 here and work daily with off shore starting may be 9:00 PM till ......., every day. Because, my offer to work only a day or two in the evenings with off shore, was not okay with the company.

Interview Questions

I was not willing to write off all my evenings too for the company.

Anonymous Employee  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Please beware that Infosys recruits only Green card holders in US. Though they don't specially mentioned it, seems it's their recruiting policy. They took 2 months to call for interview even after my resume referred through their employee & acknowledged by one of their account manager. The interviewer asked only negative questions with an clear idea of not recruiting. The questions are

"What will you do if you have a rude client?"
    "What will happen when a disaster?"

I don't think any company will put all freshers in a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client?

After all these negative questions, they offered job with designation less than current one & salary same as of current job.

The clear intention is not to recruit H1 visa holders in USA. If you are in H1 visa & got an call from Infosys for interview, it's waste of time, effort & travelling cost, because they ask you to attend the interview in person.

Interview Questions
    • "What will you do if you have a rude client?"   View Answers (2)
    • "How will you manage a a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client, with all freshers?"   View Answers (2)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Recruited through a walk-in interview. Very thorough 2 member panel. Technical interview was sound. HR round was a breeze. HR were very communicative. Salary negotiations were pretty fast. Only con - I was promised Bangalore as the joining location but instead due to their priorities was allotted to Mysore.

Interview Questions
    • Difficulties / conflicts in past experience and resolution   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in September 2010.

Technical and HR round. Technical round with 2 people and HR round one to one. I was selected thru employee reference for ITIL manager post for Production support.Technical and HR round. Technical round with 2 people and HR round one to one

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in August 2010.

Interview process used to be good earlier. The quality of laterals is not that good now. Good thing is that they take role maturity/experience very seriously. Overall end to end process is faster as compared to other competitors.

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!