Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

First HR interview was in the middle of January. Followed up by two phone project management interviews (no face interviews). Easy project management questions. HR is pretty slow. Got an offer of 100K. Couldn't negotiate. Declined.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Great. Totally transparent. I joined Infosys as a fresher. The exam consisted of 10 puzzles. Then once I cleared it I had an in person interview. The interviews were relatively simple. I loved the overall process though.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Good interview process with detailed and situation based questions. Requirement of good academics and understanding of processes is expected from everyone. Typically more than one technical round of interview is done. Having non-IT experience (especially in the business domain of the open position) is very helpful these days.

Interview Questions

• In depth knowledge of CMM KPAs were asked which I think was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Except for Hr which was very professional, the rest of the bunch were very unprofessional !! Also if you want to work here, please plan on working around the clock. That is work 8-5 here and work daily with off shore starting may be 9:00 PM till ......., every day. Because, my offer to work only a day or two in the evenings with off shore, was not okay with the company.

Interview Questions

I was not willing to write off all my evenings too for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Reston, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

Please beware that Infosys recruits only Green card holders in US. Though they don't specially mentioned it, seems it's their recruiting policy. They took 2 months to call for interview even after my resume referred through their employee & acknowledged by one of their account manager. The interviewer asked only negative questions with an clear idea of not recruiting. The questions are "What will you do if you have a rude client?" "What will happen when a disaster?" "How will you manage a a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client, with all freshers?" I don't think any company will put all freshers in a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client? After all these negative questions, they offered job with designation less than current one & salary same as of current job. The clear intention is not to recruit H1 visa holders in USA. If you are in H1 visa & got an call from Infosys for interview, it's waste of time, effort & travelling cost, because they ask you to attend the interview in person.

Interview Questions

• "What will you do if you have a rude client?"   3 Answers
    • "How will you manage a a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client, with all freshers?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had an interview at infosys for the position of Project Manager and not selected but within a week I got a much better job offer from a much bigger company.

Interview Questions

• What issues do you face while setting up an offshore team?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of interview and one round on Hr interview. The process took 4 weeks from time applied. Stress was more on technical and domain questions. Technical questions were on java field, since i am from java background. the domain questions were on insurance field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Lisle, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Specific to your skill set and experience

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2009.

Interview

Three levels - Telephonic, Face to Face and HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and well coordinated. Panel was technically sound and had very professional approach. The HR team was friendly and the offer made was as per expectation. though the wait was more than 4 hours but as at the end of the process offer was released so it worth the wait. Infosys has improved the salary they offer to match its competitor I guess.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Infosys   1 Answer
    • what is the one area that really suits your interest ?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer