Infosys

Updated Nov 9, 2014

3.1

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Infosys.

Good interview process with detailed and situation based questions. Requirement of good academics and understanding of processes is expected from everyone. Typically more than one technical round of interview is done. Having non-IT experience (especially in the business domain of the open position) is very helpful these days.

Interview Questions
  • In depth knowledge of CMM KPAs were asked which I think was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in February 2012.

Except for Hr which was very professional, the rest of the bunch were very unprofessional !! Also if you want to work here, please plan on working around the clock. That is work 8-5 here and work daily with off shore starting may be 9:00 PM till ......., every day. Because, my offer to work only a day or two in the evenings with off shore, was not okay with the company.

Interview Questions

I was not willing to write off all my evenings too for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Please beware that Infosys recruits only Green card holders in US. Though they don't specially mentioned it, seems it's their recruiting policy. They took 2 months to call for interview even after my resume referred through their employee & acknowledged by one of their account manager. The interviewer asked only negative questions with an clear idea of not recruiting. The questions are

"What will you do if you have a rude client?"
    "What will happen when a disaster?"

I don't think any company will put all freshers in a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client?

After all these negative questions, they offered job with designation less than current one & salary same as of current job.

The clear intention is not to recruit H1 visa holders in USA. If you are in H1 visa & got an call from Infosys for interview, it's waste of time, effort & travelling cost, because they ask you to attend the interview in person.

Interview Questions
    • "What will you do if you have a rude client?"   View Answers (3)
    • "How will you manage a a multi million dollar project, which is very important to company & client, with all freshers?"   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

I had an interview at infosys for the position of Project Manager and not selected but within a week I got a much better job offer from a much bigger company.

Interview Questions
    • What issues do you face while setting up an offshore team?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

2 rounds of interview and one round on Hr interview. The process took 4 weeks from time applied. Stress was more on technical and domain questions. Technical questions were on java field, since i am from java background. the domain questions were on insurance field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Specific to your skill set and experience

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in January 2009.

Three levels - Telephonic, Face to Face and HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

HR to contact you for setting up interviews. There will be 2 rounds of technical interviews, 1 HR interview and couple of written might also be involved. Written tests are on logic and analytical ability and are not always involved. If cleared, this is followed by Salary Discussions and Offer letter.

Project Manager Interview

4 rounds of interviews involving screening, technical and business fit and hr, 4 rounds of interviews involving screening, technical and business fit and hr, 4 rounds of interviews involving screening, technical and business fit and hr,

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Hired through walk in interview.Overall interview process was good.4 rounds of interview .Basic questions on overall Project Management were asked and past work were asked.