Infosys Interview Questions in Pune, India

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

Simple interview @ Engineering college placement drive. 1 hrs logical question exam, after which 15-30 mins HR interview was conducted. HR asked basic questions like - family background, describe yourself, why Infosys & few logic related questions.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about logical / brain teaser questions and asked to provide as many possible results as possible.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

After campus visit they conducted a test after which the selected students were called to hyderabad The travel was not Reimbursed The inter view lasted for 45 minutes in an AC room. The panel was cool and relaxed. The technical was a bit difficult They demanded profiency in JAVA, SQL,C++.

Interview Questions

• Find the first and second maximum of an array in one loop   Answer Question

Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Primarily a skills based interview, start with about yourself. This was followed by a personal discussion on the projects that I had undertaken during my university and work experience prior to that. After that the discussion focussed on the role and profile that they were looking for and how I would fit into the position.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

- First round : - Coding session of 2 hours for 2 Euler's project problems. - Java or C++ of your choice - Problem difficulty medium, focused on handling big data structure using containers. - Interviewers seat beside and scrutinized each and every detail of program written,. - Second round: - Technical know-how. I was not eligible for 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• Could not entered next round. Coding based on Euler's project problems, like recursive loop, hashing technique etc.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

Good, well Organized. on time. no long waiting in queues. genuine questions asked. all well if you stay positively and having strong academics record. interviewed by two panel (2 persons) each and selected on same day. but confirmation takes time . overall good experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good and professional Mainly technical questions and questions on basics Professional atmosphere and result was declared on the same day. Very good and professional Mainly technical questions and questions on basics Professional atmosphere and result was declared on the same day.

Tell Me About Yourself? Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was first taken by a consulting HR firm and then a telephonic interview that happened at the consultancy. The telephonic interview was conducted by a senior HR in the company campus.

I was currently studying

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very Smooth, couple of technical interview followed by HR discussion Technical: 1st round to check your JAVA concepts(Core java , whatever framework you used) 2nd: Panel interview one guy was hard core techie another was manager so expect good mix of question. just be your self and react how you do in office HR: formality :)

Interview Questions

Offer was less than my expectation.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

there was one techncial and one HR for salary discussion. they didn't negotiate on salary. Technical was face to face 30-40 mins interview. Interviewer was not asking into depth of the technical questions.seemed like it was a fresher's interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Technical interview and Hr interview Easy questions and direct questions. It had both Technical questions and scenario based questions. Loved the interview. It was late but nice. Great the I cleared.