Infosys

2.8

160 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

There are 2 rounds
    1. Aptitude test
          3 sections
               a.Logical
               b.Arithmetic
               c.Verbal
     its easy
    if u clear the apti then chances of getting placed is more

2. Interview

Interview Questions
    • Simple q wre asked such as tell me abt urself
      diff betn array n linked list
      sdlc
      pointers n all
        Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

Technical interview and Hr interview
    Easy questions and direct questions. It had both Technical questions and scenario based questions. Loved the interview. It was late but nice. Great the I cleared.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

I had applied through campus recruitment .They had one aptitude round plus 1 technical +HR round. Aptitude was average.Technical round was good they basically asked me basic OOPS and also about my final year project.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions about OOPS gave me some real life scenarios to see how would i apply and bring up an idea asked me "How would i control a traffic signal with 4 lanes in each direction at peak hours so that it would lead to fast movement of traffic and lower the congestion".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

First was aptitude test which consisted of verbal, analytic and mathematical sections. Verbal consisted of 40 questions to be completed in 35 mins. Math consisted of 10 questions to be completed in 25 mins and last was analytic in which 20 questions has to be solved in 30 mins. Students who cleared apti were directly called for personal interview next day.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude section was the most difficult and max students could not clear it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The overall process took 2 days, on day one it was presentation by HR and then the online aptitude test. Test was not so simple but if you have good practice then it is enough. Test content 3 sections as quant, Logical and Verbal. You get enough time for all of this section.
    Moving towards day 2, it was just an interview with both type of questions i.e Technical and HR. This is all. Be confident and always have a smile on your face.

Interview Questions
    Always have question for HR and had no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Apptitude test which consist of mathematical puzzle and some difficult problem solving example.Verbal part is also too tough.Great thing was that you have to give just apptitude exam and you are through.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

A friend has referred me as there was requirement in Manufacturing-Oracle unit. Got call from HR in two days, and was called for interview in another 2 days. Process was smooth. I was called at 2pm and interview started at 3 and ended by 3.40. this was followed by HR discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was entirely based on work-ex prior to MBA (as i am MBA fresher), Internship, location preferences/constraints, few questions on ERP.   Answer Question
    Had to mention expected salary on the form and was offered more than what I had asked for. There was no negotiations as such.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

No clarity on roles when Hr take interviews, you can go anywhere after joining and work on may be performance tuning rather than development,No clarity on roles when Hr take interviews, you can go anywhere after joining and work on may be performance tuning rather than development

Interview Questions
    • would you join if we offer a salary less than a current one because we are good brand   Answer Question

Mainframe Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

applied two week before on portal, got call from HR, but on venue i was waiting for my turm for 3 hour as no faculty was present for my technology.

Interview Questions
    • LoL, Big lol, interview was firing Fundas nothing tehcnically he asked, he was not from Mainframe background, Mostly asked process and management related questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

I applied by employee refrerral. During date of interview process consists of two rounds . 1st round was technical and 2nd was Hr round. 2nd round was just the location and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • They were easy question. Start with your project work and then a basic java question like collections , threading.   Answer Question
    No negotions of location and salary figures