Infosys

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – All was made via recruiter get all my info, later via phone interview, 2 long calls.

Interview Questions

• hey ask a lot of sap terms, hte migration form gl classic to new gl phases   View Answer
  • Tell the info of fixed asset and the norms to be presented with the parallel ledgers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just get the amount that they tell no more. Maybe push a little more.. in my case i dont have any chance.

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of Fresher interview: 1. paper exam on IQ questions, 2. face-to-face interview: Just chatted with me, and checked what i have learnt in unversity

Negotiation Details – It was fixed, no negotiation for graduates.

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – I was selected in campus interview

SAP Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – The process was organised and had a proper agenda.There where 3 rounds of interview 1)HR round 2) telephonic interview and 3) face to face interview.It also had the project manager interview for the project expected.Finally the Hr will discuss on the salary standards.It wll be based on industry stndards. Overall it was good and professional.

Interview Question – It was straight with usual twists andt urns.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2011.

Interview Details – Questioned on puzzles, the number of barbers in the city, innovativeness displayed, handling pressure situation, in the previous job, summer internships, college projects, future plans, hobbies, preference of location , gap in the studies, reasons to do further studies. clubs activities, competitions participated.

One panellist kept talking over the phone the entire time. and had a bizzare smile every few minutes..

Interview Question – no of barbers in the city   Answer Question

SAP Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was a casual interview with very basic questions

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Low rate

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!