Infosys

Infosys SAP Consultant Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

All was made via recruiter get all my info, later via phone interview, 2 long calls.

Interview Questions
  • hey ask a lot of sap terms, hte migration form gl classic to new gl phases   View Answer
  • Tell the info of fixed asset and the norms to be presented with the parallel ledgers.   View Answer
Just get the amount that they tell no more. Maybe push a little more.. in my case i dont have any chance.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

2 rounds of Fresher interview: 1. paper exam on IQ questions, 2. face-to-face interview: Just chatted with me, and checked what i have learnt in unversity

It was fixed, no negotiation for graduates.

SAP Consultant Interview

I was selected in campus interview

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

The process was organised and had a proper agenda.There where 3 rounds of interview 1)HR round 2) telephonic interview and 3) face to face interview.It also had the project manager interview for the project expected.Finally the Hr will discuss on the salary standards.It wll be based on industry stndards. Overall it was good and professional.

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in January 2011.

Questioned on puzzles, the number of barbers in the city, innovativeness displayed, handling pressure situation, in the previous job, summer internships, college projects, future plans, hobbies, preference of location , gap in the studies, reasons to do further studies. clubs activities, competitions participated.

One panellist kept talking over the phone the entire time. and had a bizzare smile every few minutes..

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

It was a casual interview with very basic questions

Low rate