Infosys

3.3

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

The interview process at Infosys in Bellevue, WA truly was the most horrific experience I have endured in my long career. Perhaps this is because I'm a white woman. First visit I was left waiting in the reception area for one hour with no communication as to when the recruiter would actually be available to me meet me for our scheduled interview. The second interview was even worse. I was greeted by the most arrogant and ultimately condescending man I have ever interviewed with. He was clearly not interested in meeting with me, so I'm not sure why I was asked to come back. There was no friendly interaction, no getting to know me and never was a smile cracked. Instead, I was drilled with the most ridiculous questions having nothing to do with my credentials, experience and/or what I have to offer the company. The questions I was asked were literally "Who is Infosys", "What does Infosys do", "Who are our competitors". Intentional degrading and insulting statements were made. If I were a man, I suspect the interview would have gone significantly different. It is not surprising to me that the recruiter (a female recruiter) stated to me during the initial interview "we have a huge gap in women in leadership in this company which I am here to change". My feedback to that statement: Good luck with that. Women are not welcome. I am a woman with an extensive background in technology sales, including professional services / consulting (not just selling licenses as was stated to me by the interviewer)

Interview Questions
    • You say you have sold System Center - can you tell me what it is and what it does. Oh really = after an extensive career at Microsoft, that's the question you want to ask me.   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

HR screen + Practice manager phone screen + 3 rounds of in-person interviews

Did not have much room for negotiation

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

There were 4 telephonic interviews (2 US, 1 UK, 1 India) then they called me for F2F in their Bellevue office

Interview Questions

Compensation offered wasn't lucrative enough

Senior Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Mulitple panel and individual interviews via phone and in person

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate SAP, Oracle and other enterprise SW packages for use in the MRO market?   View Answer
    Difficult. Had to get my offer approved by the CEO.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

They brought me in to the Bellevue office. I filled out their application form and releases for background check. Then I interviewed in a room with 2 people, a developer and a manager type. They asked detailed questions and asked me to write programming logic out on sheets of white paper. They did not use the white board.

Interview Questions
    • Diagram a complete web application system on sheets of paper while the interviewers watch and ask questions.   Answer Question

Compensation they offered was lower than I required. Benefits were quite on the low end compared to other companies I've seen. Also, the job was for a type of position I have not done before, and I was not sure I would be doing as much programming as I'd like and possibly more travel and odd hours than I prefer.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys in September 2008.

First a phone interview: general consulting skills and background questions

Then a face to face interview (met with 2 separate individuals)

The reference checks took awhile (due to schedules)

Interview Questions
    • Situational (what if you were analyzing a business and....)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys in January 2008.

3 to 4 rounds