Infosys

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Partner Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process at Infosys in Bellevue, WA truly was the most horrific experience I have endured in my long career. Perhaps this is because I'm a white woman. First visit I was left waiting in the reception area for one hour with no communication as to when the recruiter would actually be available to me meet me for our scheduled interview. The second interview was even worse. I was greeted by the most arrogant and ultimately condescending man I have ever interviewed with. He was clearly not interested in meeting with me, so I'm not sure why I was asked to come back. There was no friendly interaction, no getting to know me and never was a smile cracked. Instead, I was drilled with the most ridiculous questions having nothing to do with my credentials, experience and/or what I have to offer the company. The questions I was asked were literally "Who is Infosys", "What does Infosys do", "Who are our competitors". Intentional degrading and insulting statements were made. If I were a man, I suspect the interview would have gone significantly different. It is not surprising to me that the recruiter (a female recruiter) stated to me during the initial interview "we have a huge gap in women in leadership in this company which I am here to change". My feedback to that statement: Good luck with that. Women are not welcome. I am a woman with an extensive background in technology sales, including professional services / consulting (not just selling licenses as was stated to me by the interviewer)

Interview Question – You say you have sold System Center - can you tell me what it is and what it does. Oh really = after an extensive career at Microsoft, that's the question you want to ask me.   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – HR screen + Practice manager phone screen + 3 rounds of in-person interviews

Negotiation Details – Did not have much room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2008.

Interview Details – 3 to 4 rounds

Negotiation Details – freshers fixed.

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

Interview Details – There were 4 telephonic interviews (2 US, 1 UK, 1 India) then they called me for F2F in their Bellevue office

Interview Question – Key elements of ecommerce system   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Compensation offered wasn't lucrative enough

Principal Interview

Principal
Bellevue, WA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in September 2008.

Interview Details – First a phone interview: general consulting skills and background questions

Then a face to face interview (met with 2 separate individuals)

The reference checks took awhile (due to schedules)

Interview Question – Situational (what if you were analyzing a business and....)   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Seattle, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview Details – The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Question – How many other offers do you have?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Technology Lead Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview Details – They brought me in to the Bellevue office. I filled out their application form and releases for background check. Then I interviewed in a room with 2 people, a developer and a manager type. They asked detailed questions and asked me to write programming logic out on sheets of white paper. They did not use the white board.

Interview Question – Diagram a complete web application system on sheets of paper while the interviewers watch and ask questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Compensation they offered was lower than I required. Benefits were quite on the low end compared to other companies I've seen. Also, the job was for a type of position I have not done before, and I was not sure I would be doing as much programming as I'd like and possibly more travel and odd hours than I prefer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys interview questions and advice in Seattle, WA. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.