Infosys Senior ITSM Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior ITSM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was Weird. Applied through a Staffing Agency and God my Interview Scheduled. Updated my Info on their Database, got an email confirmation for the Interview. Drove from Sacramento to Fremont, 15-20 mts before the Interview received a call saying my Interview is re-scheduled to Next Week, when I told them I was at the Parking Lot asked me to come inside and waited in a Meeting room where the Slides were showing "How Great We are" presentation. Later called in for an Interview, it was more like a general discussion and told me there will be another Interview from a Senior Member but its 3 Weeks Now..No response.....

Interview Questions

• General discussion about my Experience since I was doing Consulting most of my Career?   1 Answer