Infosys Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

First I applied for the Project Manager position and got the interview cleared. The offer was not good enough, so I rejected the offer. After a week, they called me and scheduled an interview for Sr. Project Manager position. Cleared that interview (just one round of telephonic interview), and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage development SLAs? Understanding of CI and DevOps models. Challenges faced with customers, war room scenarios etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was very Technical and the focus is more on what the interviewee knows and sometimes they may go deeper on 1 topic. But there is very less focus on what you are capable of achieving. the Interviewer try to see the potential for building relationships and fitment for the company but did not focus more on soft skills and communication skills which may be be hard to judge but very important for Management positions

Interview Questions

• Live case study for a Major Company with a problem - No Standards across departments and how would you tackle it   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

be good at whatever you do and be confident in answering interview questions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was not that complex and more practical\case study based questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No not really

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Two level , I was referred . one phone and two in person interview. phone was more on past experience and PM skills. The in-person interview was with delivery team. interpersonal skills and customer success skills. Scenario questions, delivery experience, handling conflicts with customer, team, offshore team etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

None

Interview Questions

• No such questions were asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate well. It appears that negotiations are not possible but they are. If they promise you better compensation within few months of joining, don't believe. They are plain lying. they have no such process to give an out of turn promotion or increment. You would be stuck with same salary and position for next two years.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A highly integrated hiring process which starts with the initial basic information. A technical round of test and interview follows. Number of rounds of technical discussions will depend on seniority. Finally a discussion with HR on a personal level. The whole process may take anywhere between 4-6 weeks.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Good Hiring & Interview Process

Interview

Interview Questions

• Seeking senior level assignments in Software Development & implementation with an organisation of high repute in IT sector   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through career web site, the HR Manager contacted to schedule telephone interview. The interview was with two other managers on a conf bridge.

Interview Questions

• The interview was OK. there wasn't any challenging question. It was just about me mostly. One weird thing was when I asked a question about their company, they responded that its confidential and we can't answer that question. Even that was just a generic question that any candidate would ask during the interview.   Answer Question