Infosys Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

60 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

straight forward and easy , college interview and 6 months training

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Puzzles for first round of written test.
    Interview was mostly short interview as it was a campus recruitment.
    Later HR round was easy and she asked me normal HR types questions like are you ready to relocate and all.

Interview Questions
    campus interview so couldn't negotiate at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Its a campus placement interview...mostly a sort of stress interview...

Campus Placement

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

IT was back in 2006. That time the interview process was basically More of HR. It was followed by written test, based on puzzles and basic language test. HR interview was based on leadership and problem solving skills. It went very good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2011.

It's one of the worst interview experience,

1) They called me to Fremont office on week end, we were around 4 guys waiting for the interview around 2+ hours, No Response from any body. everybody scold as much as possible :-) and vanished

2) After 2 weeks, they requested to come again on week days, there was immediate telephonic interview from India - typical stereo type technical question.

After 2 hours they said hr will come discuss about the offer letter and package. then HR came and took my all papers, after 30 minutes, HR said "We are ready to give offer letter now, but your name is already registered in other domain"

WTF

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

applied through referral. process took close to 2 months

No negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

The interview process is not much difficult. I was hired through the campus job fair. There was one HR round and I got the result on the same day. They sent me the offer letter a month later. The joining date was 3 months after the last date of my college.

Interview Questions
    • It was an easy HR round. There was no complex or difficult question.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

The recruiter set up on site interview for me without phone screen. The entire interview takes about two and half hours. I went through a panel interview with 3 interviewers, 1-1 interview with HR manager, 1-1 interview with an software architect. I was applying for senior software engineer position, but was told that I could grow into a software architect in Infosys.

Interview Questions
    • switch value of variables a and b, without using 3rd variable.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Infosys.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

It was easy and smooth. There were two people who took my interview. Then there was HR round, where HR told us the salary and other conditions. This all took place the same day.

The interviewers asked few technical question which were not too difficult to answer. Since I was prepared for the worst, even then I would say they were quite easy questions if you know the basics of .Net

It was fine. They have already decided it what they can offer and they don't negotiate much on it.