Infosys

Getting the Interview

55 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – straight forward and easy , college interview and 6 months training

Interview Question – not really , simple resume based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is not much difficult. I was hired through the campus job fair. There was one HR round and I got the result on the same day. They sent me the offer letter a month later. The joining date was 3 months after the last date of my college.

Interview Question – It was an easy HR round. There was no complex or difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – applied through referral. process took close to 2 months

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Puzzles for first round of written test.
Interview was mostly short interview as it was a campus recruitment.
Later HR round was easy and she asked me normal HR types questions like are you ready to relocate and all.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – campus interview so couldn't negotiate at all.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Its a campus placement interview...mostly a sort of stress interview...

Interview Question – Puzzles   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Placement

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – IT was back in 2006. That time the interview process was basically More of HR. It was followed by written test, based on puzzles and basic language test. HR interview was based on leadership and problem solving skills. It went very good

Interview Question – Give example of ur leadership skills   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO

Fremont, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2011.

Interview Details – It's one of the worst interview experience,

1) They called me to Fremont office on week end, we were around 4 guys waiting for the interview around 2+ hours, No Response from any body. everybody scold as much as possible :-) and vanished

2) After 2 weeks, they requested to come again on week days, there was immediate telephonic interview from India - typical stereo type technical question.

After 2 hours they said hr will come discuss about the offer letter and package. then HR came and took my all papers, after 30 minutes, HR said "We are ready to give offer letter now, but your name is already registered in other domain"

WTF

Interview Question – Waiting time without any reason - Irresponsible   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter set up on site interview for me without phone screen. The entire interview takes about two and half hours. I went through a panel interview with 3 interviewers, 1-1 interview with HR manager, 1-1 interview with an software architect. I was applying for senior software engineer position, but was told that I could grow into a software architect in Infosys.

Interview Question – switch value of variables a and b, without using 3rd variable.   View Answer

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – got hired in college through placements. we had a written test in teh beginning then the second round of interview. After that there was a HR round. questions were not very dificlut

Senior Software Engineer

I interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – Basic aptitude, interview after that

Interview Question – none, all simple questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 55 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.