Infosys Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

Interview

It was easy, just some questions about my prevues projects, and some Java interview questions. And they also asked about some other tech like HTML, CSS, and jS. But they didn't get back to my with any decision and I tried to contact the recruiter but he just ignored my call and email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

straight forward and easy , college interview and 6 months training

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Puzzles for first round of written test. Interview was mostly short interview as it was a campus recruitment. Later HR round was easy and she asked me normal HR types questions like are you ready to relocate and all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

campus interview so couldn't negotiate at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Its a campus placement interview...mostly a sort of stress interview...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Campus Placement

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

IT was back in 2006. That time the interview process was basically More of HR. It was followed by written test, based on puzzles and basic language test. HR interview was based on leadership and problem solving skills. It went very good

Interview Questions

• Give example of ur leadership skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

It's one of the worst interview experience, 1) They called me to Fremont office on week end, we were around 4 guys waiting for the interview around 2+ hours, No Response from any body. everybody scold as much as possible :-) and vanished 2) After 2 weeks, they requested to come again on week days, there was immediate telephonic interview from India - typical stereo type technical question. After 2 hours they said hr will come discuss about the offer letter and package. then HR came and took my all papers, after 30 minutes, HR said "We are ready to give offer letter now, but your name is already registered in other domain" WTF

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview

applied through referral. process took close to 2 months

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process is not much difficult. I was hired through the campus job fair. There was one HR round and I got the result on the same day. They sent me the offer letter a month later. The joining date was 3 months after the last date of my college.

Interview Questions

• It was an easy HR round. There was no complex or difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The recruiter set up on site interview for me without phone screen. The entire interview takes about two and half hours. I went through a panel interview with 3 interviewers, 1-1 interview with HR manager, 1-1 interview with an software architect. I was applying for senior software engineer position, but was told that I could grow into a software architect in Infosys.

Interview Questions

• switch value of variables a and b, without using 3rd variable.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Waited for 2 hrs just for 1st round. I gave 1 technical round which went for 45 min,question were from mainly from core java and db. 2nd round was managerial and was very easy. In HR discussion HR offered just 40k more than my current pay which was way low than industry standards. Then after a week they sent a regret mail saying they don't have opening of my skill set. Total waste of time,money & energy. Future of this company is dark... Very dark....