Infosys Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.7

65 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

first round was a written test. It had logical reasoning and verbal sections. Reasoning was easy but verbal was a bit tough. Then followed HR interview in which questions about project and extra curricular activites were asked. It was easy

Interview Questions
  • When I explained him about my project, he asked me about how did i get the idea for the project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

on campus interview was conducted it was mostly behavioral . Recruiter mostly check your analytical and problem solving skills.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

campus recruitment at MGM. Cleared aptitude then hr interview. nothing unexpected.. HR interview was mostly behavioural interview. Hr was very friendly senior guy and asked about background, family, my skillset, 1 easy puzzle etc.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Hiring process was smooth. They gave me time 2:00 pm and my my interview Started at 2:15 after some formality and security check. There were a interview panel with 2 person. both Interviewer were nice and asked some basic coding question. Actually they were checking my approach and asking why i followed this approach. They were quite impressed with my explanation. then they asked some java and SQL question just to check whether my basics and sql skills are good or not? Just be prepared for crossed question on your current project. Every thing was easy specially if your basics are clear. This round continues for 40-45 minute. After technical interview one of the interviewer told me to wait and said Would you like to work under me and at last said All the best. After 15 minute one hr comes to me and after some document verification and salary negotiation told me to wait for 2 week for final offer letter.

Interview Questions
    They were not ready to negotiate. However they asked me for Preferred location and type of project.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

There were three rounds. Two technical and once HR. Everything listed in the resume is very important here. I was asked about my roles and responsibilities as listed in my Resume.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to brief the conversion process, which I did. Then I was asked to list the whole set of packages used. I could not do that   Answer Question

CTC offered is lower than my current CTC

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

I was having 2+ years experience in TCS as .net dev and got referred to Infy by a friend . Interview is very simple, just be strong on basics . They mainly asked about the projects I worked on previously . There are 2 rounds..1 technical and 1 HR .HR round is nothing but salary negotiation and location preferences . Infy have a specific salary structure defined ,so there wont be much negotiation. Just take it or leave it . I got better offers from Accenture and IBM , but they asked me to relocate . Infy salaries are less than market standards , but they are mostly giving preferred locations.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Just basic stuff from C# ,ASP.NET like page life cycle , abstract classes ,OOPS etc . Was asked to write some sql queries too .   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punewa (Sri Lanka)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punewa (Sri Lanka)

My hiring took place through campus placement.There were 2 persons,one from HR and the second from technical background.I was asked basic C,C++ concepts,whether I was ready to travel or not and about Infosys.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Differences between C and C++,concepts of polymorphism,inheritance etc.   Answer Question
    1. Standard salaries for campus hiring made it impossible to negotiate

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I was selected in a campus interview. It was really nice. We had Apptitude and HR interview. Their main target was on communication skill and Confidence. Thank you!

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing as most difficult and unexpected question   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Very good hiring and interview process. Only talented people are taken.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

There will be a technical, personal and an HR interview.