Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

i got invite from college offcampus interview. entire batch attended the interview. it had 3 rounds, Aptitude test, Analytical test and HR interview. Aptitude and Analytical was easy to crack. HR round was difficult, had stress interview type of questions as well.

Interview Questions

• You have to measure exactly 4 liters of water, but you only have a 3-liter bottle and a 5-liter bottle. How do you do it?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was selected through campus recruitment. Interview had 2 rounds - one Apti and another Face to Face. Apti was quite tough. Once selected you get a chance for Face to face interview. In my case the Face to face interview was quite simple as the interviewer did not ask any specific technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Written exam was conducted as a first round(Inclues Quant and Verbal reasoning) to all the folks attended the interview and then after qualifying the wriiten exam, Personal interview was taken

Interview Questions

• What did you do differently than others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There was only one interview call. Everything went well I got an email from HR saying that I was selected and then after 2 weeks when I called the HR she said my application was rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was campus recruitment. It had 2 rounds. Written aptitude screening which included puzzles to solve and English grammar and fluency. Then HR round had generic and common sense/Logical questions.

Application

Interview

Questions asked on projects in the Resume. Asked to explain B.E final year project. Basic Object Oriented Programming related questions from C++. Asked to solve a logic based puzzle. and one or two questions about the company and if willing to relocate. No particularly difficult questions. They just check your confidence level.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was hired a college hire.The interview process consisted of a written test on basic communication skills with questions on English grammar usage followed by an interview next day. Interview questions revolved around the resume, some questions about hacking, one puzzle to solve. Soon after the interview results were announced.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were easy, some behavioral questions were tricky.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

At Campus recruitment - First it was an Aptitude test - Then followed by Behavioral interview. My interview was straightforward and didnt have much challenges. Post interview the offer was made immediately.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Usually situation based questions. Some puzzles will be thrown in as well . Questions based on resume are also quite common. The behavioral questions based are mostly on success stories , failure stories etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you made a decision and it backfired.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Written test/Aptitude Test is the first round One round of technical and HR round of Interview after clearing the written/aptitude test The complete process takes 2 full days The offer letter will be given 10-15 days after interview

Negotiation

Joined as a fresher