Infosys

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
334 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Interview Details – They did not give enough chance to speak on the topics known. A bunch of offshore guys on recent trip to onsite talking interviews.
Agreed everyone is not perfect in everything still !

Software Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – Had screening tests, HR round, Technical round and then I cleared the interview

Reason for Declining – Because I had other better options

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Interview Details – satisfied

Interview Question – are you adaptable?   View Answer

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in November 2008.

Interview Details – Includes all the above mentioned steps

Interview Question – Paper presentation   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2008.

Interview Details – There was written test , which had analytical and reasoning skills involved. And personal interview.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in May 2008.

Interview Details – It was off-campus selection interview in Orissa.
It was the traditional pattern of written exam with puzzles and english test.
The conversion ratio was 55 out of 1000 people appearing.
In interview, it was personal interview with a learned man.
I converted it and made it in the final selection.

Interview Question – Sankutala devi puzzles one was about two trains approaching and calculate speed   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Campus placement hence no negotiation

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in April 2008.

Interview Details – first an aptitude test was conducted on day1..then majority were rejected at this stage. on second day intervies was held. in that educational background , puzzle, GK were asked.

Interview Question – GK question related to elections and business new   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

Interview Details – The process involved testing the analytical, verbal tests. These were written tests and then there was an 1:1 interview which went about 30mins. They checked for the verbal skills and the articulation skills along with the basic knowledge of software industry.

Interview Question – Where do u see yourself in 3 years time   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was a two stage process. A written test based on aptitude and verbal reasoning questions. The second stage was logical reasoning based interview and fit interview together at one time.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were puzzle based and one needs to be ready to think on one's feet during the interview. Please think aloud when answering the question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher so there was no negotiations involved.

Hubli (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I got selected through a campus interview during my 6th semester of Engineering. I belong to a Mechanical engineering background. I knew my best chance to crack an interview would be Infosys as they select on the basis of analytical and problem solving qualities rather than your proficiency in computer concepts. The first round was a written test that primarily involved solving brain teasers. The second round was a face to face interview round where the main judgement was on the basis of problem solving capabilities under pressure situations. Once we were selected, HR had a short meeting with the future Infoscions. Offer letters were sent to us nearly a month after the recruitment process.

Interview Question – It seems I was perfectly prepared for the interview anticipating questions even before they were asked. It wasn't as easy as it sounds though. The preparation and build up phase to the interview was one of the most challenging phases of my life.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 334 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.