Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

They did not give enough chance to speak on the topics known. A bunch of offshore guys on recent trip to onsite talking interviews.
Agreed everyone is not perfect in everything still !

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Had screening tests, HR round, Technical round and then I cleared the interview

Because I had other better options

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

satisfied

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in November 2008.

Includes all the above mentioned steps

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in March 2008.

There was written test , which had analytical and reasoning skills involved. And personal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2008.

It was off-campus selection interview in Orissa.
    It was the traditional pattern of written exam with puzzles and english test.
    The conversion ratio was 55 out of 1000 people appearing.
    In interview, it was personal interview with a learned man.
    I converted it and made it in the final selection.

Interview Questions
    • Sankutala devi puzzles one was about two trains approaching and calculate speed   View Answer
    Campus placement hence no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in April 2008.

first an aptitude test was conducted on day1..then majority were rejected at this stage. on second day intervies was held. in that educational background , puzzle, GK were asked.

Interview Questions
    • GK question related to elections and business new   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

The process involved testing the analytical, verbal tests. These were written tests and then there was an 1:1 interview which went about 30mins. They checked for the verbal skills and the articulation skills along with the basic knowledge of software industry.

Interview Questions
    • Where do u see yourself in 3 years time   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in April 2008.

It was a two stage process. A written test based on aptitude and verbal reasoning questions. The second stage was logical reasoning based interview and fit interview together at one time.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were puzzle based and one needs to be ready to think on one's feet during the interview. Please think aloud when answering the question.   Answer Question
    I was a fresher so there was no negotiations involved.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubli (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

I got selected through a campus interview during my 6th semester of Engineering. I belong to a Mechanical engineering background. I knew my best chance to crack an interview would be Infosys as they select on the basis of analytical and problem solving qualities rather than your proficiency in computer concepts. The first round was a written test that primarily involved solving brain teasers. The second round was a face to face interview round where the main judgement was on the basis of problem solving capabilities under pressure situations. Once we were selected, HR had a short meeting with the future Infoscions. Offer letters were sent to us nearly a month after the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
    • It seems I was perfectly prepared for the interview anticipating questions even before they were asked. It wasn't as easy as it sounds though. The preparation and build up phase to the interview was one of the most challenging phases of my life.   Answer Question