Infosys

Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.6

376 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

At Campus recruitment - First it was an Aptitude test - Then followed by Behavioral interview. My interview was straightforward and didnt have much challenges. Post interview the offer was made immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

interview was very strict . I had 4 rounds of interview and it took my whole day time . Ist round was very easy but from the 2nd round they started asking about your projects what you have done in your colleage . they asked me to write some programs .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in November 2013.

There were 3 timing slots 8.30, 11.30, and 1.30 for online test respectively. Each of Which Consist nearly 300 odd students I Guess. My time slot was at 8.30. Early in the morning I reached at venue before time.

Then Authorized staff of Infosys verified our documents such as Call letter, Id Proof, Application form etc.

Then Finally Online test Started at 9.30 am. Online test consists of three sections as Below:

1. Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytic Thinking. (15 Questions 35 min).
    2. Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning.( 10 Questions 25 min).
    3. Verbal Ability.(40 Questions 35 min).

Topics enlisted as below.

Section 1. Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytic Thinking:

- Syllogisms (5 Questions).
    - Data Interpretation(5 Questions).
    - Data Sufficiency (5 Questions).

Section 2. Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning:

- Time & work.
    - Speed & Distance.
    - Ratio & Proportion.
    - Network Puzzle and Directions.
    - Probability and Geometric Measures.

The Verbal Ability is tough section guys Because you have to complete 40 questions in 35 min. This Section needs good reading skill and Good command on language.Details as below:

Section 3. Verbal Ability:

- Error Detection & correction (10 Questions).
    - Theme detection (10 Questions).
    - Sentence Completion(10 Questions).
    - Reading Comprehension 2 Passage(5 Question Each).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Newspaper ad
    Interview was a freshers interview. Asked to solve the puzzles and questions on your eng subjects. Focus given to you academics and grades in 10, 12 and BE.

Non negotiable.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

interviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

basic aptitude followed by difficult verbal section in wriitten.then Personal Innterview where very basic quesition were asked like
    1.tell me about youself
    2.tell me about youself
    3.your weaknesses
    3.final year project
    4.about your hobbies
    5.basic concets of c,c++,oops,dbms
    and about summer project

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

first there was a written round which mainly consists of 3 sections: quant logical and english..It was average but the time limit is less..so manage that accordingly.
    Selected students were called for interview. It was a good experience.. both technical as well as HR questions asked and they mostly focussed on basics

Interview Questions
    • gave some scenario and you had to respond to that as a professional   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infosys.

Usually situation based questions. Some puzzles will be thrown in as well . Questions based on resume are also quite common. The behavioral questions based are mostly on success stories , failure stories etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation when you made a decision and it backfired.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

it was a off campus drive. Written test includes Aptitude and English followed by Two interviews ( Non technical questions) they asked about my background (where i came from, why chennai? why not Andhra?, they were interested to know about my college NCC activities etc) totally it was very fun .

Interview Questions
    • Puzzles - they more concentrate on your problem solving techniques and your analytical skills   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

We had the company coming to our university for campus placement. The job profile offered was software engineer, with a ctc of 3,25,000 INR.
    The process included an aptitute test and a single interview.
    On the day of the placement, the company started with a pre placement talk in which the talked about the company, job profile, training process, benefits etc. It was followed by an aptitude test. The test included basic maths ques, analytical reasoning ques and english ques. The result was announced later that day at around 8pm.
    The interviews were schedule the next morning. There was only a single round of interview which had both HR and technical question.
    The result was declared the next day.

Interview Questions

Got an offer from a better company

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

was a good experience for of aptitude and HR questions. Few questions were asked regarding the technical side but more of them were easy. Guys just go with confidence and you will make into it.