Infosys

Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.6

372 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Normal Interview process. Very friendly persons for the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

campus Interview , easy written test selected 45 candidates out of 500+ , had a round of 1:1 interview where interviewer asked very simple analytical questions , company is good for freshers with big campus and good training process. over all satisfying interview experience.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Analytics and Apptitude test for 30 min 30 quesitons, Essay writing on a topic for 30 min, 30-40 min face to face interview once you are selected in both writing and apptitude tests. the whole process was for 1 day from morning till late night. Results were annouced the same day. offer letters were sent to college in a month.

Interview Questions
    As it is a fresher postion, there was no negotiation phase

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

I applied online ,was called for a skill test ,which i cleared ,and was interviewed off campus in Bangalore in 2 weeks , got an offer letter mailed in 3 weeks from there

Interview Questions
    • How will i cope up with client pressures ,explain with example.
      How ill you handle corruption if you are the PM
        Answer Question
    Salary was competitive

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Written was mostly puzzles. Shakunthala Devi book of puzzles are handy read for entry level position.

Interview Questions
    • Logic based question of Knight and Knave. Knight says the truth always, Knave always lies. One says I am a knight, other says I am a knight, who is who ..   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys in March 2009.

nothing much

Interview Questions
    • asked 3 different puzzles.two of them were easy...third was difficult could not answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2008.

I got it when I was in India through a campus hiring program . I was shortlisted from a ton of students. They had a written test which does the initial screening. Then the selected candidates are interviewed personally by HR or by group panels. The results are usually announced same day or later. Initial impression was ok.

No, the offers were non negotiable for fresh campus hires.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2008.

It was off-campus selection interview in Orissa.
    It was the traditional pattern of written exam with puzzles and english test.
    The conversion ratio was 55 out of 1000 people appearing.
    In interview, it was personal interview with a learned man.
    I converted it and made it in the final selection.

Interview Questions
    • Sankutala devi puzzles one was about two trains approaching and calculate speed   View Answer
    Campus placement hence no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in April 2008.

This was an on-the-spot interview at a job fair. The interviewer had a simple script and needed me to answer each question in order so she could fill my answers into a form, leading to difficulties if my answer to one question happened to encompass the answer to another. There were no technical questions. The questions were along the lines of:

Tell me about a time you had to work in a small group on a project.
    Tell me about a time you came up with a clever solution to a problem.

And others, all establishing that I had a history working with I.T. that I could talk about. I was also asked how I felt about training in India. At the end, the interviewer said she would "put me through for an offer," and a week later I was emailed an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • ...and what was the result? Was asked after every question.   View Answer
    Negotiation is completely impossible at entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys in January 2008.

3 to 4 rounds