Infosys

343 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Aptitude and English test followed by interview (technical and HR)

Interview Question – Interview questions are very simple. Basics in c, data structures.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

Interview Details – Written test followed by Interview

Interview Question – They take only HR questions in interview and Critical Reasoning and English in written   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing for fresher

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in September 2010.

Interview Details – Aptitude test followed by HR, campus recruitment

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2011.

Interview Details – aptitude followed by technical

Interview Question – nothing unexpected. It was an easy interview   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – One aptitude test and one Personal Interview. Aptitude test was pretty simple. PI consisted of very simple questions on your personal goals and academics and a puzzle. Even if you dont get the puzzle its ok, they just look at your approach and attitude.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Got placed throught Campus Interview -- had one written round and one HR round 9no technical round)

Interview Question – Nothing..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Placement ,so had to accept whatever they offered

Engineering Campus (Nepal)

I interviewed at Infosys in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at infosys in october 2013. Firstly there was an online test followed by two interview rounds.
Online test: It was an online test of 90 minutes which contained questions from gen quant, english and some paragraph questions.
Interview details: first interview was of 20 mins in which hr ques were asked. Next interview was for 40 min which covered all basic ques related to c, java, os and dbms.

Interview Question – puzzle regarding sudoku   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I had applied for an off campus recruitment ad for infosys. Their communication was good and i had to go through a written technical and aptitude test. After I cleared the test, i was interviewed by a panel of 3 senior and middle management folks. I received the offer letter 15 days later. There was no other communication apart from email. They do call you if they do not hear back for acknowledgement of offer.

Interview Question – How does the remote controls the AC in this room?
How many balls can you fit in this room?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Got placed through campus plcements

Interview Question – Questions were from the course learnt   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – took On campus verbal and analytical test, on passing asked for a non-technical-interview

Reason for Declining – had to leave the country for higher education