Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

3 to 4 rounds

Negotiation

freshers fixed.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Very non technical. Very low aptitude questions. Bulk hires done without assessing skillset of applicants. Had an aptitude test followed by english grammar and analytical skills test. Pretty simple and HR interview was a cake walk.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 uses of empty water bottle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very informative and cool interviewer whose domain knowledge was up to date. Quite helpful and and questions were related to job profile. The interview was held in a well lit and spacious room.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms and C/C++   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus recruitment. They will have written and then they will have personal interview. They will also ask a little technical. Interview is not that tough. Only thing is you have to be very confident and smart while giving answer.

Interview Questions

• Asked that how to track vehicle coming in and out of a city   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

Simple interview @ Engineering college placement drive. 1 hrs logical question exam, after which 15-30 mins HR interview was conducted. HR asked basic questions like - family background, describe yourself, why Infosys & few logic related questions.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about logical / brain teaser questions and asked to provide as many possible results as possible.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sāngli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Sāngli, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

I was recruited as a fresher in campus interview.And the interview went with few puzzles and aptitude questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

My interview was quite relaxing. Interviewer made the atmosphere very comfortable and relaxed. I was asked lot of puzzles but I answered almost all the puzzles, even though the answer was wrong for one of them but they try to understand the approach. If approach is correct then you have high chances to get through the interview.

Interview Questions

• basic HR questions and puzzle   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Campus interview process looked very doable and it was testing basic english, math and aptitude skills. First written tests at the college and later interview took place the same day.

Application

Interview

2 technical rounds, 1 HR round. They filtered the initial applicants by a aptitude test which consisted of Quant and English questions. Then the technical rounds start.You will be sent to next round only after clearing the previous round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Infosys? What can you bring to this Company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Jabalpur (India)).

Interview

One written round(aptitude) followed by HR round in which the interviewer asked as an overview about the projects which I did in college as it was a campus placement back in 2011

Interview Questions

• The written round was average so I do not remember any difficult question as such.   Answer Question