Infosys

Average Difficulty
336 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I had applied for an off campus recruitment ad for infosys. Their communication was good and i had to go through a written technical and aptitude test. After I cleared the test, i was interviewed by a panel of 3 senior and middle management folks. I received the offer letter 15 days later. There was no other communication apart from email. They do call you if they do not hear back for acknowledgement of offer.

Interview Question – How does the remote controls the AC in this room?
How many balls can you fit in this room?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interview Details – Got placed through campus plcements

Interview Question – Questions were from the course learnt   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – took On campus verbal and analytical test, on passing asked for a non-technical-interview

Reason for Declining – had to leave the country for higher education

Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment. I had a good score in degree. Cut off to attend aptitude test was 65% with no current backlogs. Aptitude test was simple. After that there was a simple HR interview. I was asked to explain some of the hobby projects I had done.Most of the questions were based on what was mentioned in my resume.

Negotiation Details – Offer was clear beforehand. There was no negotiation.

Interview Details – aptitude test, hr/tech interview

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – one technical round,one hr round after clearing apti

Interview Question – BE project based questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I had applied through campus interview. Selection was a one day process.
1st round : Aptitude questions(quite easy)
2nd round: technical questions( c,c++,rdbms,OS)
3rd round : Interview round .. He asked me to introduce myself, asked some basic questions on c, c++,rdmbs (had to solve a query), Software engineering, Software development lifecycle,Data structures,java... interview round was good..

Interview Question – was asked to solve an rdms nested query   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – came in college
initially,we were told that there will be three rounds
1. online test comprising of only aptitude and English questions.No technical questions whatsoever.English section was lengthy.the paper was easy and could be cleared easily.
2. interview: no questions were asked related to c,c++,ds or dbms.the first question was the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller as my project was related to it.then he asked me about some concepts of commnunication system such as gaussian noise and all.
main focus was on my projects and knowledge of concepts of my field i.e ECE
There was only 1 interview..either technical or HR..depends on your luck.mine was technical

Interview Question – question related to communication system were asked..only basic..but it was unexpected   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – analytical questions, some background information, simple techinical questions based on favorite subjects, some team participation based questions etc.

Interview Question – hobby   Answer Question

Software Engineer
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I interviewed at Infosys in October 2012.

Interview Details – A basic interview with a recruiter, she asked things about spectatives inside the company, aptitudes, achievements, strengths, weaknesses etc.And after that interview with the managers. Technical questions about software develompent, Oriented Object Programing and so on. The two interviews were easy.

Interview Question – There were not unexpected questions.   Answer Question