Infosys

Average Difficulty
335 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in September 2013.

Interview Details – I got placed at infosys through the campus placement. The drive lasted for two days.

On the first day we had the online test which consisted of two sections : aptitude and english. Its usually said that the english section is though rather than the aptitude, but for me it was the other way round. Perhaps they switched it or something.

The second day we witnessed the interview round. There was no panel, just a single interviewer. Now my interview consisted of only the technical questions, but some had a total HR round. So I guess that it depends on one's luck.
For the technical round I would suggest that students should atleast be through with their concepts of OOPS, DBMS, Java. He might even ask about our favorite subjects and then indulge in them.

Interview Question – The interviewer was keen in knowing about the activities which we had participated or managed in our college. I suggest that student should prepare for that as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negatiations as this was a campus placement.

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – When I joined Infosys as a SE, I had a written test consisting of puzzles from Shakuntala Devi's puzzle book.

Interview Question – I do not remember much. But a question with circumference and related to race track was kind of difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher and I accepted whatever offer was given to me.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Got selected in the campus recruitment. Crack the written and you have all the chances to make it through. The interviewers were good. Nothing technical. Complete non-technical stuff. They don't evaluate your knowledge, they evaluate your attitude and personality.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details – campus placement was the process
One aptitude test was taken and the other was an interview round
General questions asked in the interview

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details – Nothing specific to any programming skills, panel simple jumped around here and there detailing specific about company for most of the time, after some time they simply asked general questions such as interests and hobbies along with ambitions and future plan followed by couple of simple puzzles

Interview Question – Nothing it was one of the most easiest interview i have faced ever   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Interview Details – On Campus drive at college

Interview Question – There were English Diagnostic questions which was little difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Interview Details – If you are fresher main focus will be on your communication and apptitude. Infosys training program is sufficient enough to train you for the desired technology. But if you are Lateral then you have to be very clear with the technical concepts.

Interview Question – The interview generally begins medium level question and can go in very deep.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Got through campus placement.
Had a written test with 10 aptitude questions.
I had answered 7 correctly.
Interview was for 15 mins by a lady HR.
Was asked a aptitude question in the interview. And normal stuff like schooling, college life, studies, hobbies etc. Got selected.

Interview Question – An aptitude question was asked. The question was if i remember correctly, 'You are in a room with a hanging lamp of 5m, a table and a scale. How will you find the height of the ceiling from the ground?'   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. They offered and i accepted. It was a campus interview and i was thrilled.

Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – First round was an aptitude test containing logical and verbal ability section.
Second round was a simple face to face interview where I was questioned about recent news, project, puzzle.

Interview Question – They test the person's logical ability by the approach one took while solving the puzzle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Bhubaneswar (India)

Interview Details – This was a campus interview with 30+ colleges participating. First round was a written english round and an aptitude test. No technical round was added. They selected 100 out of a possible 1000+ students, who went ahead for PI. The personal interview was only an HR round, no technical questions asked.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation