Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.4

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 steps to hire on campus - A written test consisting of quantitative reasoning A in person interview Very approachable senior person interviewed with sensible questions, Great experience overall Post interview, received acceptance next day Had to do background check, medical test and proof of qualifications and passport

Interview Questions

• Interest in company Example of a challenge faced How did you try to solve it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It is very easy. Just an HR as I was recruited from college. It was just 10 minutes interview. First you have to give aptitude test which is bit difficult, but if you study well from previous aptitude qs, you will get through.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were two rounds. First was a off campus aptitude test this test was good. I was told I was in top 20 among 200 applicants. Next was the HR round this was pretty basic. But the whole process was long I gave the interview in September heard from them in November and joining was in January.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to a different location. basic questions   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Through my previous post “Infosys Interview Process” I have noticed that many candidates have concerns related to salary, Location and Joining Date offered by Infosys. In this post I will share my personal experience and experiences shared by the candidates on these concerns.45 minutes. Resume scanning.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was a campus interview in our college. A third party hired by Infosys. Normal behavioural questions regarding projects done so far and how I managed them. Any bottleneck situation that I faced and how I resolved them.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest problem that I faced in a project and how i dealt with it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

College Campus placements interview. Only HR round. There was no technical whatsoever!. Really surprising. The interview only lasted for about 20 min. It was very quick. The panel consisted of only one person. But the training is when candidates usually get weeded out.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in May 2015.

Interview

Online interview via GoToMeeting with two people from India. They asked me about logic questions which would be applied to programming that they will train. I am a Physics student at a top university and they expected me to think like a programmer.

Interview Questions

• How do you get even numbers from a series from 1 to 10? How do you reverse the string WELCOME (not by coding)? Some math questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Was contacted by a recruiter and was scheduled for an interview. 2. Had an interview via GoToMeeting. Had some technical and behavioral questions. Then I din't get any reply for 2 weeks. Then I mailed the recruiter and she said I was selected for 2nd round. Then there was no response for a month. Then again I mailed the recruiter and she said we are still doing 1st round we would contact after a week. After that there was no response. It was almost 2 months since the 1st interview. Then again I mailed the recruiter and finally she says they won't be doing 2nd round. I even gave up on an other job for Infosys. They are sooo unprofessional. Worst recruitment process .

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. the first round was aptitude. Mostly mathematical and logical reasoning questions from R.K. sharma. next was the english section. It was slightly difficult. The were questions on grammar, parts of speech, comprehension questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The process lasted for about 4 days. First round was HR, with simple questions about yourself and resume based question. The second round was technical, java and some numerical reasoning questions. Then finally HR called to discuss benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• If a rock and a feather were thrown down in vacuum. which would reach the floor first.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation