Infosys

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.4

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

First Round is Quantative , Analytical and Verbal Skill Test.
Second Round is a technical and HR interview ad varies from person to person.
Mostly, this is for freshers and they ask you about you college projects and few behavioural questions. I was only asked about the my college projects.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to my college projects   View Answer
There is no negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

I went through Campus placement, so we initially had a 30 minute written test, then an HR round and then a technical round.

After selection:
    You are trained in the Mysore campus for 4 months and then given a job location for full time.

Interview Questions
    • HR Round:

The interviewer was an experienced old guy.
      He asked me normal questions,
      Tell me about yourself?
      What does your father do?
      Why did you apply for this position?
      Have you been in a difficult situation, if yes, how did you come out of it?
      Have you demonstrated Leadership skills, if yes then Explain?

Technical Round:
      Basic questions on your preferred programming language.
      Mine was C++, so I had questions on pointers, virtual functions, memory allocation, algorithms etc.
      I also had to write a code on paper of converting a given number into words and a code for merge sort.

Answer Question

I went to pursue my further studies.

Systems Engineer Interview

It was a campus interview. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. The HR asked briefly about the various projects I worked on, future career plans etc. The interview was as expected

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

It was an On campus Placement. The process was quite easy and consisted of a written test and a personal interview. The written test was easy. Anyone can crack it with a little bit of practice. Personal interview was a great experience for me. In the interview, they basically test your convincing skills, interpersonal and communication skills.

Systems Engineer Interview

At campus recruitment, we have three rounds of interview 1. Aptitude 2.Technical 3. HR round. TEchnical and Aptitude test are a little challenging but its easy to clear as far as your prepared.

Fixed package, no negotiation

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Company came for on-campus placement. All eligible students were asked to take a aptitude test. Nothing difficult basic maths and logical reasoning. Students who cleared test had to give a non technical interview which went on for like 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None, pretty easy aptitude test and no questions related to computer science were asked in interview   Answer Question
    Non negotiable offer

Details
    ! round- Techno HR for campus recruitment. They want to know the activities performed during the course and look for sound basics of Management fundamentals. Candidate need to know what is written in the CV. Try to Market yourself and showcase how you are different from the bunch of other candidates

Systems Engineer Interview

Straight Forward with simple IQ and course related questions.Its a 1:1 interview process Before the interview, There is an aptitude test.It was a great experience and i was made an offer

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Good and quick. mainly aptitude test for fresher's n HR round. sixty aptitude questions will be there and after that face to face with HR. No technical round for fresher's.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

Two step there was a quant and english test on the first day and qualified people were called for an interview two days later. The interview mostly was HR for me as I dint have a CS backgroundand a few C programming based questions were posed.

Interview Questions
    • Rate the interviewer on a scale of 10
      What questions would I ask if I was interviewer

Answer Question

I have got oter offers too...