Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.4

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

Interview

Two step there was a quant and english test on the first day and qualified people were called for an interview two days later. The interview mostly was HR for me as I dint have a CS backgroundand a few C programming based questions were posed.

Interview Questions

• Rate the interviewer on a scale of 10 What questions would I ask if I was interviewer   Answer Question

I have got oter offers too...

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds of campus interview 1. HR 2. Mathematics puzzles (Shakuntla Devi type) Easy as breeze, nothing unexpected.. just be yourself and you will be able to crack it for HR round they had gotten some local professors and so was the case for the mathematics puzzles as well. Nothing out of the blue

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The process took one day there was an interview on campus, mostly behavioural questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through campus placement and got a call.

Interview Questions

• all questions were HR related questions and none of them was technical   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Written and HR round

Interview Questions

• It was on the whole generic. No such difficult or unexpected questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation was there

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic interview questions

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Infosys visited our college campus for recruitment. First round was a written aptitude test and second round was a HR round. Aptitude test was easy and had all the basic questions nothing really difficult, in HR round the interviewer asked about my resume,projects done so far,favorite subject,interests/hobbies.

System Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Attended the interview On-Campus and there were 2 rounds for the interview.FIrst interview had Quants and Verbal round and once I cleared that I got selected for the HR round where I was asked bout basic behavioral questions.Finally got the Job offer once I cleared that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I got placed during campus placements. There were 2 rounds 1st was written analytical test second one was technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• Everything was standard interview question, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I was hired through Campus Recruitment which comprised of a Technical and Aptitude based test with puzzles and logical questions. Following this, I was interviewed by an HR personnel and was asked questions like tell me about your hobbies, motivation of studying in the said college, subjects that interest me the most etc.