Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.4

670 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

It was campus placement. The questions were mostly behavioral.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

It was a campus interview at the college. Two rounds were there. First was an elimination round which was written CAT like paper with DI , English and Logical Reasoning questions.
    Second round was HR interview which was resume based and some puzzles were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions were asked but they did ask about the hobbies and interests. The interviewer basically was checking the communication skills and aptitude.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Aptitude test on logical questions and not any specific technology related quesitons

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

A skill test of MAths and English was followed by an interview with an HR.

Interview Questions
    • 'What if you get fired?' was an unexpected question but was dealt with smartly.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

On campus HR interview after passing a placement test. The overall experience was great and the questions were CAT/CET based. Was asked lots of questions based on resume and behavioural type questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Campus recruitment from MIT, Manipal.
    First Round - Aptitude Test - Average Difficulty
    Basic Questions on finding the next pattern in a Series
    Solving a code Snippet
    Solving quantitative Questions
    English Comprehension

Second Round - Behavioral Interview - Easy
    Qustions:
    Tell Me about Yourself
    What do you like to do outside of studying
    How do you manage your time

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation. Take it or leave it! :)

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

2 on campus rounds, 1st was written test which included basic apt quest and english grammatical question, after that 2nd round was face to face interview, they just asked basic HR question, no technical questions was asked. Interview process took 1 day. HR questions included questions on my hobbies, a bit about family background, at last they gave me option to ask any question.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Hiring and Interview process was good. The communication between the HR and Management updated me on a regular basis about my application. The question were average during the interview and not much difficult. The company as a whole is good and a better work place to be in.

Higher Education

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2009.

Career Fair at the university. Short-listed based on a aptitude test. The test had two sections. Verbal and quantitative aptitude.
    After that, was interviewed for 30-minutes. The interview mostly consisted of puzzles and basic behavioral questions such as tell me about yourself or why would I want to work for Infosys.
    The same day I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    Entry level position so you cannot negotiate

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

aptitude test of medium difficulty level and directly HR interview. Interview is of very simple there is nothing complicated in system but you will not understand how they select or reject .

simply the job is very boring and it pays you very less as compared with your capacity to earn.