Infosys

613 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interview Details – 2 rounds of campus interview
1. HR
2. Mathematics puzzles (Shakuntla Devi type)
Easy as breeze, nothing unexpected.. just be yourself and you will be able to crack it
for HR round they had gotten some local professors and so was the case for the mathematics puzzles as well.
Nothing out of the blue

Interview Question – Nothing difficult about the interview   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – The process took one day there was an interview on campus, mostly behavioural questions.

Interview Question – Questions were not that difficult.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Applied through campus placement and got a call.

Interview Question – all questions were HR related questions and none of them was technical   Answer Question

Interview Details – Written and HR round

Interview Question – It was on the whole generic. No such difficult or unexpected questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was there

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions

Interview Question – What do you do in leisure time   Answer Question

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Infosys visited our college campus for recruitment.
First round was a written aptitude test and second round was a HR round.
Aptitude test was easy and had all the basic questions nothing really difficult, in HR round the interviewer asked about my resume,projects done so far,favorite subject,interests/hobbies.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or out of the blue   Answer Question

System Engineer Interview

System Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Attended the interview On-Campus and there were 2 rounds for the interview.FIrst interview had Quants and Verbal round and once I cleared that I got selected for the HR round where I was asked bout basic behavioral questions.Finally got the Job offer once I cleared that.

Interview Question – Why do you want me to hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview Details – A skill test of MAths and English was followed by an interview with an HR.

Interview Question – 'What if you get fired?' was an unexpected question but was dealt with smartly.   View Answer

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I got placed during campus placements. There were 2 rounds 1st was written analytical test second one was technical and HR.

Interview Question – Everything was standard interview question, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – I was hired through Campus Recruitment which comprised of a Technical and Aptitude based test with puzzles and logical questions. Following this, I was interviewed by an HR personnel and was asked questions like tell me about your hobbies, motivation of studying in the said college, subjects that interest me the most etc.

Interview Question – Who is your ideal?   Answer Question

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!