Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.4

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. the first round was aptitude. Mostly mathematical and logical reasoning questions from R.K. sharma. next was the english section. It was slightly difficult. The were questions on grammar, parts of speech, comprehension questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First Round is Quantative , Analytical and Verbal Skill Test.
    Second Round is a technical and HR interview ad varies from person to person.
    Mostly, this is for freshers and they ask you about you college projects and few behavioural questions. I was only asked about the my college projects.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to my college projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I went through Campus placement, so we initially had a 30 minute written test, then an HR round and then a technical round.

After selection:
    You are trained in the Mysore campus for 4 months and then given a job location for full time.

Interview Questions

• HR Round:

The interviewer was an experienced old guy.
      He asked me normal questions,
      Tell me about yourself?
      What does your father do?
      Why did you apply for this position?
      Have you been in a difficult situation, if yes, how did you come out of it?
      Have you demonstrated Leadership skills, if yes then Explain?

Technical Round:
      Basic questions on your preferred programming language.
      Mine was C++, so I had questions on pointers, virtual functions, memory allocation, algorithms etc.
      I also had to write a code on paper of converting a given number into words and a code for merge sort.

Answer Question

I went to pursue my further studies.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in February 2015.

Interview

I dropped off my resume at a career fair. The representatives from Infosys were very crass and unpleasant, so I decided not to apply to any positions. However, they emailed me later saying my resume seemed like a great fit so they scheduled an online interview.

During the interview there were two employees communicating from India via webcam. Neither introduced themselves. Both had broken English and I had to ask for questions to be repeated constantly. They asked me only trivial, basic technical questions, like "What is an integral?--What is a vector?--What is HTML used for?" even though my degree is in chemical engineering from a top 10 university in America and I have prior work experience involving coding. It was very clear that they did not look at any of the materials (resume, cover letter, transcript) they asked me to submit. I was asked no behavioral or work experience questions. I interviewed for four positions from my school's career fair and this was the only one that felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why is object oriented programming more common than function programming?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was a campus interview. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. The HR asked briefly about the various projects I worked on, future career plans etc. The interview was as expected

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was an On campus Placement. The process was quite easy and consisted of a written test and a personal interview. The written test was easy. Anyone can crack it with a little bit of practice. Personal interview was a great experience for me. In the interview, they basically test your convincing skills, interpersonal and communication skills.

Application

Interview

At campus recruitment, we have three rounds of interview 1. Aptitude 2.Technical 3. HR round. TEchnical and Aptitude test are a little challenging but its easy to clear as far as your prepared.

Negotiation

Fixed package, no negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Company came for on-campus placement. All eligible students were asked to take a aptitude test. Nothing difficult basic maths and logical reasoning. Students who cleared test had to give a non technical interview which went on for like 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• None, pretty easy aptitude test and no questions related to computer science were asked in interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable offer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Details
    ! round- Techno HR for campus recruitment. They want to know the activities performed during the course and look for sound basics of Management fundamentals. Candidate need to know what is written in the CV. Try to Market yourself and showcase how you are different from the bunch of other candidates

Application

Interview

Straight Forward with simple IQ and course related questions.Its a 1:1 interview process Before the interview, There is an aptitude test.It was a great experience and i was made an offer