Infosys

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.4

Systems Engineer Interview

Aptitude test on logical questions and not any specific technology related quesitons

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys in December 2011.

Only an HR interview where they wanted to know the dedication and basic knowledge regarding the IT industry. Logical questions owing to certain given circumstances. Had to answer them as fast as possible. It was an on-campus interview in my college. went through a written exam and then an 1:1 HR interview process that was taken by the HR-team.

direct recruitment from college campus

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

A skill test of MAths and English was followed by an interview with an HR.

Interview Questions
    • 'What if you get fired?' was an unexpected question but was dealt with smartly.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in March 2011.

Hiring process for infosys is simple, one aptitude test followed by a simple interview. Mostly they hire student/professionals with good credentials. For college students, they conduct one aptitude test consisting of around 40-50 questions which you have to answer in an hour or so. Once you qualify, then they ask for an interview. The result are mostly out on the same day and further they communicate by mail for other details.

Interview Questions
    • The interview never gives you any hard times. Its pretty simple and pleasant. They never ask any technical questions rather they discuss your personal abilities.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

On campus HR interview after passing a placement test. The overall experience was great and the questions were CAT/CET based. Was asked lots of questions based on resume and behavioural type questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Campus recruitment from MIT, Manipal.
    First Round - Aptitude Test - Average Difficulty
    Basic Questions on finding the next pattern in a Series
    Solving a code Snippet
    Solving quantitative Questions
    English Comprehension

Second Round - Behavioral Interview - Easy
    Qustions:
    Tell Me about Yourself
    What do you like to do outside of studying
    How do you manage your time

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation. Take it or leave it! :)

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

2 on campus rounds, 1st was written test which included basic apt quest and english grammatical question, after that 2nd round was face to face interview, they just asked basic HR question, no technical questions was asked. Interview process took 1 day. HR questions included questions on my hobbies, a bit about family background, at last they gave me option to ask any question.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Hiring and Interview process was good. The communication between the HR and Management updated me on a regular basis about my application. The question were average during the interview and not much difficult. The company as a whole is good and a better work place to be in.

Higher Education

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in May 2009.

Career Fair at the university. Short-listed based on a aptitude test. The test had two sections. Verbal and quantitative aptitude.
    After that, was interviewed for 30-minutes. The interview mostly consisted of puzzles and basic behavioral questions such as tell me about yourself or why would I want to work for Infosys.
    The same day I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    Entry level position so you cannot negotiate

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Infosys.

First a aptitude test was there.It consists of 3 sections.1st is having questions of syllogism, 2nd section include questions Puzzles type.. 3rd section include English questions. English was easy but .. 3 paragraphs were there which were time consuming. Do these in last.. Puzzle test from R.S.Aggarwal must be done.. All questions are.. on the pattern of r.s. agarwal. Syllogism every exercise of R.S. aggarwal Logical reasoning book must be done .