Infosys

Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.9

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Lead Interview

Easy once you know basics and gets easy for laterals. For Freshers who want to come in offcampus its diffecult

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in August 2009.

I went 30 mins before my scheduled interview but had to wait 4 hours before I was finally called.
    Even though they called me to Infosys office for face-to-face interview they setup a telephone interview in the office. Then they had a group panel interview. Later I had a 1:1 with HR and discussed about the offer. The offer was not too great but I asked for sometime before I could respond. I tried reaching them after 2 days and tried several times after that through email & phone. Not a single response !!! Even the staffing agency which arranged the interview couldn't get any response!
    Very unprofessional HR department I guess!

Team Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

It was a one day process. Very well organized. Two technical rounds followed by HR discussion. They asked about tools, current roles and responsibilities, challenges, framework, defect life cycle, testing practices etc.

Interview Questions

They offered only 10% hike.

Team Lead Interview

The interview process is well planned. Starts with verifying the documents requested and continued with 1:1 talk. I which i am not selected because of mapping me with different requirement by infosys with my profile.

Interview Questions
    • I am good in project management/lead but the questions were on mobile app development   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Infosys in November 2014.

I applied to Infosys in Tokyo through a recruiter.
    I was interviewed by an Indian Project Manager in Infosys' office in Tokyo. He was quite friendly and open. After asking me to introduce myself, he as me to show him a critical problem you have faced in project management. At first, I didn't really understand the basis of the question, so I just told him a real story about a change request and how I did handle it by myself as a role of leader. But, he emphasized that the problem he mention should be really really critical, and that I cannot solve the problem by my own team. He asked me as a hint that should I discuss with my boss before action. I said yes, but it might be a minus since I didn't show what he expect at the beginning.
    After that, he ask me some normal problems about project scheduling and management. In addition, he also asked me some basic questions about overloading & overriding in Java. We discuss about the problems and solutions on white board.
    Finally, he ask me that whether I accept an offer for a normal software developer.
    I didn't receive the result yet. I think the result is negative because the interview was 3 weeks ago. But even if that is the case, I think Infosys should inform the result obviously.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult problem is to describe my decision when I face a critical problem in project management.   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

HR executive called me for interview and after 2 rounds gave me an offer letter for a different position saying that right now they do not have positions open for team lead. This is what they call professionalism. There was a huge disconnect between the operations and HR team.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok to accept offer for a different position than the one you applied for?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Ask mainly about the past project and your understanding of the same. Company looks for the people with can to attitude

Team Lead Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in February 2012.

It was good interview questions asked by the team. I was not upto date with all the latest technologies in the .net. Was working in same kind of work for the last 4 years, that was my problem and could not clear the interview process. I would like to suggest others to get update with latest things and all the things mentioned in the JD

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in February 2012.

First Technical interview followed by Management interview and finally HR interview. Salary and location is discussed, but offer is not given and took one month to send the rejection letter

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys in January 2012.

In Interview, for me they asked:

Technical questions,
    Skill questions,
    Bio Data,
    Educatiion
    Qualifications
    Cultural activities.
    Habbits.
    Experience if any
    How you done in your previous work
    what are the reasons to move from the job

Interview Questions
    It's to impossible to negotiate... but there is a chance to negotiate