Infosys Team Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

15 interviews

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Lead Interview

Easy once you know basics and gets easy for laterals. For Freshers who want to come in offcampus its diffecult

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in August 2009.

I went 30 mins before my scheduled interview but had to wait 4 hours before I was finally called.
    Even though they called me to Infosys office for face-to-face interview they setup a telephone interview in the office. Then they had a group panel interview. Later I had a 1:1 with HR and discussed about the offer. The offer was not too great but I asked for sometime before I could respond. I tried reaching them after 2 days and tried several times after that through email & phone. Not a single response !!! Even the staffing agency which arranged the interview couldn't get any response!
    Very unprofessional HR department I guess!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Infosys in March 2010.

its very simple. there should be 4 rounds, apptitude round, Group discussion, HR round, finally salary discussion . all these rounds are not much difficult and exprerience should able to qualify

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

HR executive called me for interview and after 2 rounds gave me an offer letter for a different position saying that right now they do not have positions open for team lead. This is what they call professionalism. There was a huge disconnect between the operations and HR team.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok to accept offer for a different position than the one you applied for?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in December 2011.

I have been referred through one of my friend who already been part of Infosys. Initially I have been contacted by HR from Bangalore for a telephonic round (which was around 2 hrs on Technical skills like core finance, accounting and Auditing), later a video conference has been conducted at Bangalore along with DC Head and My manager. 2nd round was quite good and more on soft skills.

Preparation is the best for any task.

I was able to negotiate it at to the Market standards as I am fresher and qualified in 1st attempt.! Be fair and dynamic while negotiating, if you r gng to loose then it's a suggestion not go for negotiation till the time you reach.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in December 2011.

The hiring process is quite interesting however bit takes a long time... Totally depends on the availability of the interviewer. The HR is quite helpful and are proactive in responding regarding the results.

Interview Questions
    • You have a client to whom you have delivered a project worth a cost. Client is satisfied and happy, wish to have a favor from you (project without funding), your team members are free. What will you do? Accept or decline the project?   View Answers (2)

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Ask mainly about the past project and your understanding of the same. Company looks for the people with can to attitude

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in June 2009.

HR Round
    Written Test
    Operation Round
    HR Round

Interview Questions
    Infosys is not a great Pay master however the benifits which an employee can yeild working for this oraganization is like encashing the Fixed Deposits after few years.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2011.

Only 1 technical interview was taken place with panel of 2 people followed by 1 HR round for offer and details. It was properly conducted interview with required technical questions on job profile. I did mobile expertise and pre-sale activity but it wasn't verified as I thought it didnt fall under required position. I got through technical round but I declined offer as salary was less than what I earned in 2010 salary increment in current employer. This interview was taken during 2011. Also variable salary proposition was 27% which didnt appeal so I decided not to go with an offer that doesnt even give you any increment but cuts down your current salary.

Interview Questions
    • Describe n-tier architecture in detail with each tier and its responsibilities   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

I got recruited to Infosys BPO-Pune campus. I was interviewed in Hyderabad. All rounds of interviews were telephonic. There was one video conferencing session where I had a discussion with a group of 3 management members. We developed a mutual liking about our professional outlook and the backgrounds of each other.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation was pretty simple. Infosys offers nice package as per the market standards, however, not good when it comes to annual hikes, bonus, etc.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!