Infosys Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Lead Interview

Easy once you know basics and gets easy for laterals. For Freshers who want to come in offcampus its diffecult

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in August 2009.

I went 30 mins before my scheduled interview but had to wait 4 hours before I was finally called.
    Even though they called me to Infosys office for face-to-face interview they setup a telephone interview in the office. Then they had a group panel interview. Later I had a 1:1 with HR and discussed about the offer. The offer was not too great but I asked for sometime before I could respond. I tried reaching them after 2 days and tried several times after that through email & phone. Not a single response !!! Even the staffing agency which arranged the interview couldn't get any response!
    Very unprofessional HR department I guess!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

HR executive called me for interview and after 2 rounds gave me an offer letter for a different position saying that right now they do not have positions open for team lead. This is what they call professionalism. There was a huge disconnect between the operations and HR team.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok to accept offer for a different position than the one you applied for?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Ask mainly about the past project and your understanding of the same. Company looks for the people with can to attitude

Team Lead Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in February 2012.

It was good interview questions asked by the team. I was not upto date with all the latest technologies in the .net. Was working in same kind of work for the last 4 years, that was my problem and could not clear the interview process. I would like to suggest others to get update with latest things and all the things mentioned in the JD

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in February 2012.

First Technical interview followed by Management interview and finally HR interview. Salary and location is discussed, but offer is not given and took one month to send the rejection letter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys in January 2012.

In Interview, for me they asked:

Technical questions,
    Skill questions,
    Bio Data,
    Educatiion
    Qualifications
    Cultural activities.
    Habbits.
    Experience if any
    How you done in your previous work
    what are the reasons to move from the job

Interview Questions
    It's to impossible to negotiate... but there is a chance to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys in December 2011.

The hiring process is quite interesting however bit takes a long time... Totally depends on the availability of the interviewer. The HR is quite helpful and are proactive in responding regarding the results.

Interview Questions
    • You have a client to whom you have delivered a project worth a cost. Client is satisfied and happy, wish to have a favor from you (project without funding), your team members are free. What will you do? Accept or decline the project?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys in December 2011.

I have been referred through one of my friend who already been part of Infosys. Initially I have been contacted by HR from Bangalore for a telephonic round (which was around 2 hrs on Technical skills like core finance, accounting and Auditing), later a video conference has been conducted at Bangalore along with DC Head and My manager. 2nd round was quite good and more on soft skills.

Preparation is the best for any task.

I was able to negotiate it at to the Market standards as I am fresher and qualified in 1st attempt.! Be fair and dynamic while negotiating, if you r gng to loose then it's a suggestion not go for negotiation till the time you reach.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in August 2011.

The interview was average. The question were basically from geomtry to C++.Design pattern & Data structure.

Interview Questions
    • What is the analytical equation of line.What is palne? What are the different tools in CATIA?   Answer Question
    • What is function over-riding? What is singeleton class?   Answer Question