Infosys Tech Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015
Updated Jan 17, 2015

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Northbrook, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Simple but needs a lot of wait time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Carson City, NV) in August 2012.

Interview

Infosys came onsite to a US company to provide interviews for all the people that their company had outsourced. I gave them my resume, then they asked for me to come downstairs for the interview. I sat and talked with 3 guys in the room with 1 suppsoed to be on the phone, before the interveiw even started they said they were only interviewing for desktop support and had no interest in my server/vm skills. The other two guys where doing standard interview questions as they looking up and down my resume about 5 times, constantly flipping it over this way and that reading and re-reading as they asked me questiosn and had me fill out an application. The person on the phone never dialed into the conference call. The interview was about 45min long the entire time all 3 of them were getting up about every 7 min then coming back in 3 min. HR was completey disorganized, while i never got an offer i've seen 1 person get contacted 4 times for a job offer that was then recinded when the person asked for follow up information.
    There was no way in hell i was going to accept anything they offered. HR was completey disorganized, while i never got an offer i've seen 1 person get contacted 4 times for a job offer that was then recinded when the person asked for follow up information. I've seen them yell at people and call them worthless becuase they didnt know something about a system they were never trained on.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

interviewed at Infosys (Lakewood, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I have submitted my profile and got shortlisted after two weeks . I got call for interview schedule after two months and for they called me for in-person interview and I got selected.
    I got offer later after three weeks and sent me for my acceptance.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some expected and some unexpected questions and most are high level questions.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewer focussed on prior experience and job requirement. Very cordial interview process. I had 4 interviews and each one of them explained what they want from me on the job and the expectation from the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable offer.

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

nterviewer was clear about job requirements and the specific skill requirements. Got a clear picture about the job and employer expectations. It was a nice learning experience. Got sufficient time to think and take a decision, It was a more participatory process.

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

Two rounds were happened and then want to take for a higher position so another round ..

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

one technical and one HR round.
    Offer was rolled out in 10 days.
    Good interview experience as the process was very fast. Tech round lasted for 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Why Infosys. For me it was about the location, Bangalore   Answer Question

Negotiation

No scope of negotiation.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A written test( appitude and English), followed by a HR interview at the office

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in April 2011.

Interview

One technical round.It was moderate primarily focusing on the Design patterns.

They will ask from whatever you have mentioned in your resume.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

its a simple yet interactive one. Asked about projects and what new strategies I followed. question on struts and quality. Thats it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes...try to negotiate based on the role they offer and 40 to 50% if u r too good at technical and communication