Infosys Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

2.8

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

There was 2 Technical and 1 HR round. You have to clear technical before appearing for HR round and both were in-person interviews at their Development Center. HR response was fast and overall process was very good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Fresno, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

interview process is good it went smoothly and asked some basic questions regarding java and advance java and asked some concepts regarding data base and asked about some about html and css and java script etc.... .... .... .... ..... ..... .... ..... ..... ...... ...... ....... ....... ........ ...... ..... . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .... .... .... .... ... ... ... .

Interview Questions

• core java and advance java questjions . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . ............... . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

This was my first job after graduation, and I got this job as a campus placement. The interview process is very basic, with one written aptitude test and an interview round for the ones who clear the written exam. The interview is fairly simple with basic behavioral questions and a couple of puzzles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

It is straight forward process, where you apply online and the HR is also very quick to respond. There was only 2 technical round which consist of phone screen and skype call. questions were pretty simple and core java related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager. Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

It was just a simple interview, with technical questions. Total time of 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not good. Negotiate for Higher pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

One day interview and I was selected. Two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. They pay as they pay for that position.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended the interview through referral. Only two rounds one technical and the other is HR round. In technical round interviewer asked basic questions on core java and mainly asked questions on project management and project workflow related activities like sdlc, versioning etc. HR round was like managerial round where he asked questions like any difficult situation faced,qualities,etc and finally salary negotiation. They give as per their company norms despite ur expectation

Interview Questions

• Why do we need to hire when there are employee of same callibre   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I got hired as a fresher from college with normal hiring process i.e aptitude test and HR round.All in all it was a nice experience. It started with a pre-placement talk about the company,its objectives,work culture etc.

Interview Questions

• questions were simple and direct   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was ok

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

i went through referral(4+), 2 rounds of interview. one technical + one HR.. technical oriented was more of process oriented than technical. they are concentrating on process flow . HR round was normal about the previous cmpy,

Interview Questions

• challenging scenario/ critical issue that i faced in my previous cmpy   Answer Question

Negotiation

based on the exp they are offering.. tey dnt take negatiation