Infosys

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Infosys in May 2013.

Interview Details – It is straight forward process, where you apply online and the HR is also very quick to respond.

There was only 2 technical round which consist of phone screen and skype call. questions were pretty simple and core java related questions.

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – This was my first job after graduation, and I got this job as a campus placement. The interview process is very basic, with one written aptitude test and an interview round for the ones who clear the written exam. The interview is fairly simple with basic behavioral questions and a couple of puzzles.

Interview Question – It was fairly simple.   Answer Question

Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2009.

Interview Details – One day interview and I was selected. Two interviewers.

Interview Question – Project Management Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. They pay as they pay for that position.

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager.
Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Interview Question – Basic .NET questions - page lifecycle, ViewState   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was just a simple interview, with technical questions. Total time of 45 minutes.

Interview Question – No such questions asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not good. Negotiate for Higher pay.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – Infosys is a good place to kick of your career, provides good mentoring.

Negotiation Details – smooth

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview Details – Joined as a fresher, for freshers the test is a standard test with english , reading comprehension, aptitute test.
once selected after the written test, the chances of getting into the company is about 100%.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – i went through referral(4+), 2 rounds of interview. one technical + one HR.. technical oriented was more of process oriented than technical. they are concentrating on process flow . HR round was normal about the previous cmpy,

Interview Question – challenging scenario/ critical issue that i faced in my previous cmpy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – based on the exp they are offering.. tey dnt take negatiation

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in August 2010.

Interview Details – Most of Interviewer look for a person's attitude. Even if you have some idea about a technical topic or any theoretical knowledge you can easily clear. Even Interviewer does not have much technical knowledge so they will not ask much in depth questions.

Sindri, Jharkhand (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process are very smooth.This company hires in two phases as part of campus selection ;the first being an aptitude exam and then there is a technical cum HR inerview.

Interview Question – There was a question based on a running project scenario to test management skills   Answer Question

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!