Infosys

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.7

Technical Analyst Interview

This was my first job after graduation, and I got this job as a campus placement. The interview process is very basic, with one written aptitude test and an interview round for the ones who clear the written exam. The interview is fairly simple with basic behavioral questions and a couple of puzzles.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys in May 2013.

It is straight forward process, where you apply online and the HR is also very quick to respond.

There was only 2 technical round which consist of phone screen and skype call. questions were pretty simple and core java related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager.
    Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

It was just a simple interview, with technical questions. Total time of 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    not good. Negotiate for Higher pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in December 2009.

One day interview and I was selected. Two interviewers.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. They pay as they pay for that position.

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

I got hired as a fresher from college with normal hiring process i.e aptitude test and HR round.All in all it was a nice experience. It started with a pre-placement talk about the company,its objectives,work culture etc.

it was ok

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

i went through referral(4+), 2 rounds of interview. one technical + one HR.. technical oriented was more of process oriented than technical. they are concentrating on process flow . HR round was normal about the previous cmpy,

Interview Questions
    • challenging scenario/ critical issue that i faced in my previous cmpy   Answer Question
    based on the exp they are offering.. tey dnt take negatiation

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in August 2013.

I got the call from HR to attend the interview for Technical Analyst - Mobile Apps.
    The interview was pretty straight forward with 1 technical round and 1 HR.
    The technical round was with the Team lead and the manager, They have asked in-depth questions of IOS and Cross Platform apps. I was very satisfied with the way they conducted the Technical round, The good part ends here and the next round { HR } was very disappointing. The HR guy shook his head after coming to know my current package and offered me a generous -3 % hike.
    I got frustrated by this, because he made me fill up 3 different forms and made me wait for hours to finally say that he is going to offer me less than what i get now???
    I sincerely suggest the Infosys TAG team to not invite the candidates to interviews whom they can't afford.

Interview Questions
    • The tech round was interesting and challenging but not particularly difficult for an experienced Mobile App Developer.   Answer Question

Got an offer less than my current salary.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Two rounds of Interview
    First round technical
    Second round will be process and management
    If you clear these, you speak to HR about compensation and other benefits. In general, no one gets rejected by HR.

Interview Questions
    • In the technical round expect questions that starts from basic programming based on your experience and also some OOPs concepts.
      In the process and management questions expect questions like SDLC, SCRUM, estimation methods, etc.

Answer Question
    HR offers are very low and they try to minimize the salary cost. So, be affirmative and demand atleast 20% more that what is offered.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

It was a campus interview conducted at my Engineering college. The overall process was very smooth and simple without any major challenge. The interview was not very demanding or stressful. Almost everyone who cleared the aptitude/IQ test was selected.