Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions

2.7

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technical Lead Interview

It was for India's location, 2006 for fresher. The interview process included that time puzzles, English test and finally interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Interview process is very professional..
    Should be in depth.
    Need skilled technical person to interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps.
    Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in April 2011.

It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

there were 2 round of interview. Technical and HR. In technical they ask more about your past experience and some technical stuff.

I got 50% hike after so much negotiation

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

The interview process was relatively straight forward. I had three interviews and for a technical position, I thought some of the questions was a joke considering that I was being interviewed for a senior position. Questions like how to configure a wireless router. With the benefit of hindsight, I realised that I was interviewed by managers without any technical understanding.

Interview Questions
    • As mentioned above, the interview process was very easy. I feel that they were looking more at values and attitude as most of the time, the role or position that you are hired for in most cases will not materialise. You will more than likely end up in a talent pool and be assigned into any requirement, even if it does not fit your background or future aspiration.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in June 2013.

Submitted profile through company's employee referral portal. Was called for interview at a recruitment drive. There were Technical and HR rounds on the same day. Technical included intermediate level technical and some project management related questions. HR round was mostly around salary structure and negotiation. Compared to other drives I had attended, this one was well organized.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult part was salary negotiation, as they have pre-determined standards and do not budge   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

Interview process was good, which lasted of 3 rounds. All the three rounds were conducted on the same day. First round was a technical discussion that consisted of around 45-50 mins. Next was a managerial/ lead level discussion and the final was a HR discussion. Overall the process was completed in about 2 hours time and the interview was pretty easy. Only core concepts and the things you have worked on are being asked by them.

Interview Questions

I got a better compensation at some other company