Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.7

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

It was for India's location, 2006 for fresher. The interview process included that time puzzles, English test and finally interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very professional.. Should be in depth. Need skilled technical person to interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps. Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

good, easy questions to answer, Interviewer was very difficult to recognize answer finally I shouted on him then he selected me he was totally bukwas man, he was thinking himself as a albert Instine. when i shouted double then he understood my requirement.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

1) Interview is scheduled at my preferred timings 2) Before the interview they asked me to fill the online form and get the printout 3) Had 3 stages of interview (1-1, group of panel and hr interview)

Interview Questions

• 1) some technical questions related to java technologies 2) A team of two people (one is technically strong and other is a fresher) is given to you to finish the assigned project within 2 months.How would you distribute your work among your team and finish the project on time without any fail   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

there were 2 round of interview. Technical and HR. In technical they ask more about your past experience and some technical stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got 50% hike after so much negotiation

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a one day process starting with Technical round followed by the Management round and finally HR round in which mostly talked about salary negotiation and why i left the last company and why Infosys. As i was not currently on job, so got offer letter same week and joing next week.

Interview Questions

• Few technical questions related to mainframe and then about managing team and project and to handle the project in worst case scenario. After this HR round which was related to salary negotiation.   Answer Question