Infosys

Getting the Interview

23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.

Interview Question – detailed explanation on SDLC life cycle.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – It was for India's location, 2006 for fresher. The interview process included that time puzzles, English test and finally interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is very professional..
Should be in depth.
Need skilled technical person to interview

Interview Questions

Bridgewater, NJ

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Interview Details – Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps.
Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Question – Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps.
Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Interview Question – Explain MVVM   View Answer

Seattle, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview Details – The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Question – How many other offers do you have?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – there were 2 round of interview. Technical and HR. In technical they ask more about your past experience and some technical stuff.

Interview Question – Salary negotiations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got 50% hike after so much negotiation

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in September 2009.

Interview Details – Basic skill set assesment ; for example Core Java ; Process Orientation ; Articulation Skills ,

Interview Question – Language Skills ; Articulation Skills   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively straight forward. I had three interviews and for a technical position, I thought some of the questions was a joke considering that I was being interviewed for a senior position. Questions like how to configure a wireless router. With the benefit of hindsight, I realised that I was interviewed by managers without any technical understanding.

Interview Question – As mentioned above, the interview process was very easy. I feel that they were looking more at values and attitude as most of the time, the role or position that you are hired for in most cases will not materialise. You will more than likely end up in a talent pool and be assigned into any requirement, even if it does not fit your background or future aspiration.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted profile through company's employee referral portal. Was called for interview at a recruitment drive. There were Technical and HR rounds on the same day. Technical included intermediate level technical and some project management related questions. HR round was mostly around salary structure and negotiation. Compared to other drives I had attended, this one was well organized.

Interview Question – Difficult part was salary negotiation, as they have pre-determined standards and do not budge   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Technical Lead interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.