Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

55 interviews

2.6

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

no such thing

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Technology Analyst Interview

Weekend interview . 1st round was technical followed by interpersonal and communication skills. it was around 40 mins interview. Mainly focused on Java basics and jsp, servlets and struts and spring. How to handle team, review team members assignment, etc.. Then was the HR round for salary and joining location negotiation.

Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Had multiple rounds of technical interview followed by an HR round

Interview Questions
    • Your current company is an excellent one.. then why joining Infosys ?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Campus recruitments are the primary sources for employees. Campus recruitment generally involves a two step process with each step being an elimination round. First step is to clear a written test where the questions test your analytical ability, problem solving skills, quantitative ability and there is a section to test your language skills. The next step is a personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • The tests are not so difficult and particularly for the written round the questions usually turn up from some puzzle book.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Questions consisted of the software practices in our old company like how the bugs are handed,what is my role ,how we handle production issues and at last there was about 15 questions on technical problem solving skills.Questions asked in problem solving were mainly on string operations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not asked on advanced concepts of java.Just basic questions on problem solving were asked.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belgaum (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgaum (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question
    Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Technology Analyst Interview

Campus recruitment - Puzzles, Managerial Skills Questions, no technical questions.
    Two rounds - 1st round - Written ( Puzzles )
    2nd round - Face to face - Questions on logic and managerial discussion.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
    Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

salary is negotiable.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

the infosys interview process is tedious and long I think they do not know what they are hiring.

in my experience when I tried to explain what was my expertise they looked kind of confused.

the interview questions were very structure it was not a casual interview more like a written interview.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!