Infosys

Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.7

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Face to face technical interview mostly scenario based question were asked . Followed by Hr round .. ...after 2 weeks got offer

Interview Questions
Hr offered nice package ,i have not done any negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Not very difficult and easy to crack,one can easily make it through depending on the skill set he/she is in.Its the plain technical round that includes may be sometimes a coding challenge and/or basic language interview questions followed by a HR round

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

It is a very simple and interview is very simple. Interviewer has not asked many technical questions. First round is technical interview and second round is HR interview. During HR round we discussed salary.

Technology Analyst Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Technology Analyst Interview

Weekend interview . 1st round was technical followed by interpersonal and communication skills. it was around 40 mins interview. Mainly focused on Java basics and jsp, servlets and struts and spring. How to handle team, review team members assignment, etc.. Then was the HR round for salary and joining location negotiation.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Had multiple rounds of technical interview followed by an HR round

Interview Questions
    • Your current company is an excellent one.. then why joining Infosys ?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Campus recruitments are the primary sources for employees. Campus recruitment generally involves a two step process with each step being an elimination round. First step is to clear a written test where the questions test your analytical ability, problem solving skills, quantitative ability and there is a section to test your language skills. The next step is a personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • The tests are not so difficult and particularly for the written round the questions usually turn up from some puzzle book.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

It was more than a resume scanning, they asked me what I did , about my projects and then there are some questions on Oracle form, reports and few questions on AR, AP modules. Some question on database pl/sql too

Interview Questions
    • Interview is simple and you can answer if you have worked on the tools.   Answer Question
    It was easy , they started with low and I said no, they came up then its ok

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

no such thing

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview process was quite good.But it took a whole day to complete the interview. Still well appreciate their efforts despite huge crowd and finishing it within a day..It was scheduled + walkin... 1st round technical, which lasted for 1 hour...and finally HR discussion a bitter part though....you fix a salary in your mind...but the Hr will not reciprocate to you...They have set of limitations and rules drawn!!! Overall process a legitimate one....!!!

Interview Questions
    • Nobody cannot say what sort of questions you may get....all arises from your resume.....   Answer Question
    As already I have delivered this item in interview process....