Infosys

Getting the Interview

40 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Technology Analyst
Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2008.

Interview Details – Joined as fresher

Interview Question – More Puzzles   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed Salary as per college studied

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring through direct call from Infosys HR.
Interview process: Technical round, Manager round and HR

Interview Question – Usual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in November 2012.

Interview Details – Register through Infosys job portal and got interview call within 2 weeks. intimated via a detailed mail stating all provisions clearly. Also mentioned that whole process would be completed in 3 hours. The best part of hiring process at Infy is that they will not waste your single minute like Capgemini(Waiting for whole day) and 3 rounds (1 Hr and 2 Technical at detail level) were conducted for all candidates. There were total 250-300 candidates on that day and it was a complete smooth process. I entered premises at 11:15 and was out with confirmation of selection at 13:50.

Interview Question – What technology and business domain you want to explore in future if given a chance to and why/ this question was really unexpected one because no one speaks about your future aspirations specially in service based organization where everything is driven by requirement need of resources. I was glad to answer this in very detail and interviewer was happy to have my reply on this.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No big negotiation and HR simply put a single figure and will not discuss about that. Either accept or reject it at same time. They do not negotiate even a bit.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – The Infosys hiring process is one of the best I have ever seen. I attended a referral drive. I was given a time slot for interview. The interview began as scheduled. A panel of 2 interviewed me. It started with my project. They asked about architecture of the project and about my role. Not a single Java/J2EE question was asked. It was a 30 min interview. After some time I was called for a second round of interview. Again a panel of 2, a manager and a lead conducted the interview. Again project architecture related questions were asked. It was 20-25 minutes interview.

Interview Question – how transactions are managed using queues?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate much as I was looking for relocating to Pune. Do ask probation related questions to HR. Also get to know project/business unit you would be put into. Get detailed breakdown of CTC and performance/appraisal cycle process.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview Details – 100

Interview Question – what is struts   View Answer

Negotiation Details – as i ask they given

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I joined Infosys in 2006 as a fresher and it was a campus selection. two stages in Hiring process - Written and Personal Interview

Interview Question – Written consisted of 10 puzzles, and all of them were of medium level of complexity. Personal interview was more or less concentrated on my interest and hobbies and with 2 puzzles to solve on the spot.   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details – Received a mail from HR, shortlisted for the Interview.
Consisted of 3 rounds, two technical & one Hr round. Interview lasted for 3 hours & fill up of forms on the spot.
I was informed that I cleared it bit the formal communication took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Assemblies, private, shared, satellite. GAC, strong key naming, register   Answer Question
  • a time when I used good judgement & logic in solving a problem   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not mcuh
They have their standard salary range as per the experience & position.
So not much room for negotiation.

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was invited on site for the interview through phone and there was a panel of two friendly individuals who were questioning on basics of java. There was an HR interview which followed where offer was discussed.

Interview Question – Why interface?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than what I asked for. Please look at the variable pay component before fixing the offer.

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Interview Details – lot of paper works,two technical rounds,and one human resource round ,in the technical round they grill you on the bases of all the project you have played a role in (based on your resume ) they even may give a design scenario for you to design ,be prepared to explain all the projects you have put down in your resume

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – got a better offer

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

Interview Details – It depends how badly company is in need. If they have awful lot of projects in pipeline, they will take below quality talent and that will take them down one day.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresher and I had two jobs when I graduated. I opted to choose Infosys.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Technology Analyst interview questions and advice. All 40 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.