Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I have given my interview in Gurgaon Haryana. it was a single day process.they have taken less time in process.so i would say it was a nice exp for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through infy career portal. 1 Round Technical.2.Manager Review 3.HR Discussion.Total time of the interview process 1 hour.While Negotiate salary HR will predefined the max package binary option take it or drop it.

Interview Questions

• 1)start with basic Asp.net webform Vs Asp.net MVC 2)In Jquery Why using $ 3)Difference Between $(document) vs document 4)Depedency Injecction 5)Types of binding in WCF   Answer Question
    • 6)Muti threading 7)ado.net basics   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

They asked me I watch which all English TV Series & Movies and little bit about academic projects and management questions. They didn't ask single technical question FTW!! I believe recruiters themselves are Senior Project Managers who hardly knows about technicalities and are only there for resource management

Interview Questions

• Which English TV Series you like the most   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys in June 2011.

Interview

1. introduce yourself 2. dive into your resume 3. your challenges and difficulties in the former job 4. your contribution in the former job 5. technical review based on your resume 6. some further technical review out of your resume 7. your management skill how to lead team and manage project 8. your expectation on next job 9. your question about this job

Interview Questions

• What is the most complex task you handled in your former job?   Answer Question
    • Do you know the business workflow of bank/account/procument/ etc?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The process was ok ok not so good not so bad. The interviewer were searching for the knowledge about their company. Questions were mostly based on general knowledge and common sense.

Interview Questions

• How many stairs did u pass while walking in in this interview?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

After campus visit they conducted a test after which the selected students were called to hyderabad The travel was not Reimbursed The inter view lasted for 45 minutes in an AC room. The panel was cool and relaxed. The technical was a bit difficult They demanded profiency in JAVA, SQL,C++.

Interview Questions

• Find the first and second maximum of an array in one loop   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds. 1. Technical 2. HR Technical round was good. Panelist were very warm and polite. Good questions. HR round was very bad. HR was rude all the time. The compensation they offered my was less than my current salary and also the current trend in the industry. I asked for a re-consideration on my salary but they said we are not asking but telling you. If you don't want, we have a bunch who would be happy in that.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview was held by a old man with lots of knowledge on Technology and industry. Before the Interview there was a Written test in analytic ability and Group discussion for short listed candidates. There were not looking only for toppers or high scorers, there were more interested on candidates with Problem solving skills. There tests and interviews says all. Please Note this applies to Campus placement only. The interview process for experienced candidates is completely different. The Rating is also for freshers selection process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question on a Algorithm about the Rubik's cube. 2. Questions on my final year project.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

first technical interview followed by HR . Interview process was good. Salary offered was not high as expected. Logical questions were asked which i liked . overall interview went well and got selected.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

I was hired via on campus placement. The interview process had 1 aptitude questionnaire followed by personal interview. The interviewer was calm and supportive and tried to strike a conversation. Over all a casual discussion.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions involved : Puzzles, Aptitude and General awareness questions. Briefly spoke about interests and hobbies.   Answer Question