Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014

2.6

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

salary is negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

the infosys interview process is tedious and long I think they do not know what they are hiring.

in my experience when I tried to explain what was my expertise they looked kind of confused.

the interview questions were very structure it was not a casual interview more like a written interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

I liked the interview process as there was only one interview round. Technical + Manager and once your clear your interview, there is HR negotiation and that is worst part of infosys selection process where HR offered me 10% increment over my current CTC including 18% variable part in their salary structure..

Obviously I was supposed to get less in hand salary what I am already getting.. pathetic.. and above all of that they want me to join in their Chandigarh location but not ready to give any relocation expenses..

Salary offered wasn't enough

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

Had 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round . Stick to the basics and some questions on design patterns like what is facade pattern . Some basic select queries with join were also asked.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

There was total of 3 rounds- 2 Technical and 1 HR rounds. Interview process is very streamlined. Within 3 hours process got over and results were declared on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly there were asking on the Unix commands scenarios based and few database quesions like aggregate functions usage, triggers and Indexes related   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

They don't know how to take interviews, you can read interview questions and go.
    They will only ask what they know, if you cross question them interviewer will get confused.
    Be confident and give the interview. If you be polite to interviewer he will definitely take you in. As all poor and incompetent people are working here.

Interview Questions
    • nothing, just read interview questions and go. Rather you can crosss question interviewer and he will be lost.   Answer Question
    yes can negotiate a bit

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2012.

Standard campus hiring process. A thousand students usually appear for a basic logical and quantitative reasoning based test - around 30% make it to the interview round - 30% of the qualifying candidates are usually selected based on just english speaking skills.

Interview Questions
    • A candidate I know was asked to spell "Submarine". Very unexpected.   Answer Question
    No scope for negotiation. Campus recruits have a blanket rate.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in August 2010.

1) Technical Interview by the Technology Leads/Technical Architects.
    2) Managerial/HR interview to discuss the compensation benefits, etc.,

Technology Analyst Interview

number of interviews is 1. Interview process is very smooth. Like other companies, they dont let the people to wait for whole day just for 1 round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult questions.Depends on the interviewer also. if he is strict and technically sound person, in that case he can ask difficult questions as well.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

It depends how badly company is in need. If they have awful lot of projects in pipeline, they will take below quality talent and that will take them down one day.

Interview Questions
    I was fresher and I had two jobs when I graduated. I opted to choose Infosys.