Infosys Technology Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

Technology Lead Interview

Interview

I was hired by Infosys during Campus hiring and was given a paper t solve 10 questions and was interviewed immediately after I cleared written paper

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position in the job portal and got an interview call in 3 days. They asked me for in-person interview in Lisle - Chicago. There were 2 persons in the interview. The questions were very simple and generic. I think they were more interested in seeing the hands-on experience. I also felt that there focus was not on technical skills. They were looking for a complete package.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Focus more on displaying the technical work I was doing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

The HIring process is a bit wierd. They hire in bulk and the person interviewing will not be aware for project he is interviewing.. He is interviewing in general for resource pool. The RMG then allocates the person to any project available at that time, needless to say, they have projects all the time.. The interview process was good. I was impressed by the way they interviewed.. It was short but very Testing. Just 1 round of interview by 2 people simultaneaously.. Thats it.. I had offer letter in a few weeks... FYI, I was hired in Charlotte, NC as a Mainframe developer. Lead position. They pay really well for onsite hires..

Interview Questions

• None.. Everything was answerable if you have really worked in the industry honestly. But there was a tricky question, where they gave a requirement and asked me to estimate the effort.. But they accepted my reasoning for the estimate provided.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They offered me 25% more than what I had asked for :)

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

1st round: Technical interview (telephonic) lasted for 1/2 hour 2nd round: Was asked to come their office (Jersey City) lasted for ~50 minutes, all questions were from my resume, my roles, responsibilities, flexibilty in working hours etc.. 3rd round: HR interview..absolutely no negotiations took place, compensation was not competitive...

Interview Questions

• what are the diff types of data source that can be used in XML publisher   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Bellevue, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

They brought me in to the Bellevue office. I filled out their application form and releases for background check. Then I interviewed in a room with 2 people, a developer and a manager type. They asked detailed questions and asked me to write programming logic out on sheets of white paper. They did not use the white board.

Interview Questions

• Diagram a complete web application system on sheets of paper while the interviewers watch and ask questions.   Answer Question

Compensation they offered was lower than I required. Benefits were quite on the low end compared to other companies I've seen. Also, the job was for a type of position I have not done before, and I was not sure I would be doing as much programming as I'd like and possibly more travel and odd hours than I prefer.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Basic Interview questions: Start with current porject. Some technical questions on your project in terms of technology used and solutions provided. Then interview with HR where salary was negotiated. they will try to give the minimum so please try to be firm. Also project should be asked from the very begininig the kind of oppurtunity you want to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are the technologies used?   1 Answer

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Only 1 level of interview, it takes minimum 1hr, it includes all technical and non technical also. after joining, every one should have attend client rounds, min rounds are 3 if you selected only, you have to be placed into project, it will take minimum 1 to 2 months.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

No clarity on roles when Hr take interviews, you can go anywhere after joining and work on may be performance tuning rather than development,No clarity on roles when Hr take interviews, you can go anywhere after joining and work on may be performance tuning rather than development

Interview Questions

• would you join if we offer a salary less than a current one because we are good brand   Answer Question

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Delhi (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

They took 3-4 rounds of interview...all technical + mangerial. The quality of questions and interview process was very high but disappointed to know, at last, they can not offer the salary hike as per the market standards. Also, they did not give feedback about the low hike/band offered.

Interview Questions

Salary hike was not compared to market standards.

Technology Lead Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview Technical Technical Technical HR