Infosys Technology Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

24 interviews

2.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Lead Interview

I was hired by Infosys during Campus hiring and was given a paper t solve 10 questions and was interviewed immediately after I cleared written paper

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in December 2011.

The HIring process is a bit wierd. They hire in bulk and the person interviewing will not be aware for project he is interviewing.. He is interviewing in general for resource pool. The RMG then allocates the person to any project available at that time, needless to say, they have projects all the time.. The interview process was good. I was impressed by the way they interviewed.. It was short but very Testing. Just 1 round of interview by 2 people simultaneaously.. Thats it.. I had offer letter in a few weeks...
    FYI, I was hired in Charlotte, NC as a Mainframe developer. Lead position.
    They pay really well for onsite hires..

Interview Questions
    • None.. Everything was answerable if you have really worked in the industry honestly. But there was a tricky question, where they gave a requirement and asked me to estimate the effort.. But they accepted my reasoning for the estimate provided.   Answer Question
    There was none. They offered me 25% more than what I had asked for :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

I applied for this position in the job portal and got an interview call in 3 days. They asked me for in-person interview in Lisle - Chicago.

There were 2 persons in the interview. The questions were very simple and generic. I think they were more interested in seeing the hands-on experience. I also felt that there focus was not on technical skills. They were looking for a complete package.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. Focus more on displaying the technical work I was doing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in March 2010.

1st round: Technical interview (telephonic) lasted for 1/2 hour
    2nd round: Was asked to come their office (Jersey City) lasted for ~50 minutes, all questions were from my resume, my roles, responsibilities, flexibilty in working hours etc..
    3rd round: HR interview..absolutely no negotiations took place, compensation was not competitive...

Interview Questions
    • what are the diff types of data source that can be used in XML publisher   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

They brought me in to the Bellevue office. I filled out their application form and releases for background check. Then I interviewed in a room with 2 people, a developer and a manager type. They asked detailed questions and asked me to write programming logic out on sheets of white paper. They did not use the white board.

Interview Questions
    • Diagram a complete web application system on sheets of paper while the interviewers watch and ask questions.   Answer Question

Compensation they offered was lower than I required. Benefits were quite on the low end compared to other companies I've seen. Also, the job was for a type of position I have not done before, and I was not sure I would be doing as much programming as I'd like and possibly more travel and odd hours than I prefer.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

They took 3-4 rounds of interview...all technical + mangerial.

The quality of questions and interview process was very high but disappointed to know, at last, they can not offer the salary hike as per the market standards.

Also, they did not give feedback about the low hike/band offered.

Interview Questions

Salary hike was not compared to market standards.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

No clarity on roles when Hr take interviews, you can go anywhere after joining and work on may be performance tuning rather than development,No clarity on roles when Hr take interviews, you can go anywhere after joining and work on may be performance tuning rather than development

Interview Questions
    • would you join if we offer a salary less than a current one because we are good brand   Answer Question

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

It started with a technical telephonic round from Bangalore, followed by 2 rounds of F2F technical. The first was for the Product group; the next was for services unit. On clearing them the last round was that of the F2F HR. There was a final salary confirmation over the phone.

Salary negotiation is fruitless as Infosys has a strong process of determining the Compensation & Benefits. So DO NOT quote very high, as it may lead to rejection without any prior intimation.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

referred by a friend, after 15 days got call asking about the preferred centre since i was working in delhi that time i choose delhi.... didn't study much for that and went there the next day in paharpur business center.....was made to fill some forms before i was called for interview... the panel obviously was less experienced than me and it was a cakewalk for me

Interview Questions
    unless you have sme very niche skills, no benefit of negotiating for regular skills like JAva and dotnet , thet have a fixed bracket of salary and they won't go beyond that.... its like take it or leave it

3 rounds of interview
    HR

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!