Infusion Enterprises

infusionenterprises.com

Infusion Enterprises Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises.

This company is awesome and I recommend that anybody who gets offered a position here works there. These guys work hard and have a lot of fun doing it and that's what their culture is all about. When I interviewed, the President of the company was there training some of their new managers. I got to shake his hand after they selected me to stay after everyone else who interviewed that day and they offered me the position. This is a real team atmosphere

Interview Questions
    • One of the managers asked me one on one why they should offer me a position.   View Answer

Representative - Warminster, PA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises in June 2012.

These guys were so friendly. There were two young guys who ran the whole interview, maybe in their late 20's. They seemed like they were having fun. It was a group interview, and I have to admit at first I was a little intimidated because this was my first interview after graduating and none of my friends have been able to get good jobs. They answered all of the questions I had about the position and thoroughly (and entertainingly) explained what working for them would involve. There were about 15 other people there at first, but they screened everyone individually before the group interview and selected maybe 10 of us to stay. Glad I made the cut! I've been working with this company for about 2 months now and LOVE IT!!!

Interview Questions
    • I went to college in Florida and got my degree in psychology. The manager asked me if I was crazy! I didn't know how to respond at first because he kept a straight face but then he started laughing.   Answer Question
    They kept only a few of the applicants after the interview and talked with each of us individually for a few minutes. They asked why I would do well at this position. I explained that with my experience as a hostess and promotional model I would do great at meeting with clients. I got offered the job on the spot!!!

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises in May 2012.

Very strange office/environment. Regional manager talked more about himself then the candidates he was interviewing. Misleading job post claimed $18/hour, however as the group interview reached into its second hour it was $18 per appointment you make (they said average3-5 appts a day) everything else is commission based.

Interview Questions

Did not like the vibe I was getting from the managers. Something seemed off.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises in April 2012.

There is an "Open Interview". You'll show up at the office and there will be around 10 other applicants sitting in the main room making small talk with the regional manager. You'll each be called in for a 1:1 interview with the president in the order you showed up. After all have received the 1:1 interview, there is a group interview where they present to you a demo, which will be 90% of your job if hired. In this demo, they explain to you what the company does. It made me uncomfortable in that, it felt like fraud. So I went home to research it further and couldnt find anything dark about these guys. I am entering this here now, just to see if this site has anything.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my music (playing gigs) and personal life.   Answer Question
    • I was asked (and related to) in detail about my fast food careers   Answer Question
    Dont be introverted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises in April 2010.

1-on-1 interview/screening first. Applicants are selected by management for secondary interview/orientation where the service, position and corporate culture are reviewed in thorough and complete detail. Several applicants may be selected afterwards for further review or acceptance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises in April 2010.

First, we conduct a one-on-one interview. If you pass, you are invited to stay for a group orientation in which we discuss the company, the position, and the hours and pay. You will be asked to call back at a specific date within the week to find out if you will be offered a position with our company.

Interview Questions
    • "Why do you think you would do well in a position like this?"   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion Enterprises in May 2012.

So I came across the job on a bulletin board on my college's campus offering summer work at $18/hour. I was very skeptical because of other scams such as Vector Marketing that had been circulating around campus, but gave them the benefit of the doubt and called. They scheduled me for an interview that day and when I asked point blank if it was a commissioned based job I was told that it was not, that the position was a straight hourly pay. I showed up for the interview and found that it was a group interview, with about 12 other applicants, I immediately knew it was the same scam. While the group was speaking with the local manager, smaller groups of 2 or 3 would be brought in front of the district manager for the actual "interview". Inside the D.M.'s office, there was a stack of "declined" applications out for all to see, positioned in a way that it was easily visible to the interviewing applicants. He then began asking questions regarding our education, customer service experience and most importantly he wanted to know how long we had lived in the area. This later became apparently important because the job requires referrals to set up appointments, each one lasting roughly an hour. The managers explained that in the "Practice Period" of the training, we would want to practice our sales pitch with people we were comfortable with, such as friends and family. We could then get referrals from our families and give presentations to people that "could benefit from [their] services". To wrap this up, the bottom line of this company is that they will pay you $18 per appointment you set up, regardless of how long it lasts and then requires you to build your own contact list, starting with begging your friends and family to set up appointments and hoping they refer their friends and so on and so on. It's a pyramid scheme. Don't waste your time. There's nothing that's a trade secret in here by the way, they proudly say all of this to the interviewees before they're hired, though they jazz it up and make it sound like guaranteed money, it isn't. BEWARE!

Interview Questions
    • How long have you lived in the area?   View Answer
    • What type of customer service experience do you have?   View Answer

It's a total fraud and I refuse to participate, they used a lot of words and phrases that didn't quite seem appropriate during the interview, like when the D.M. said "This never happens but I'm gonna recommend all of you to go on to the next step in the hiring process".