Infusion Enterprises

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warminster, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Infusion Enterprises in April 2012.

There is an "Open Interview". You'll show up at the office and there will be around 10 other applicants sitting in the main room making small talk with the regional manager. You'll each be called in for a 1:1 interview with the president in the order you showed up. After all have received the 1:1 interview, there is a group interview where they present to you a demo, which will be 90% of your job if hired. In this demo, they explain to you what the company does. It made me uncomfortable in that, it felt like fraud. So I went home to research it further and couldnt find anything dark about these guys. I am entering this here now, just to see if this site has anything.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my music (playing gigs) and personal life.   Answer Question
  • I was asked (and related to) in detail about my fast food careers   Answer Question
Dont be introverted.

Worked for Infusion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!