Infusion

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Smooth interview process - had 2 phone interviews which focused on algorithmic problems as well as software design. Phone interviewers were really friendly and eager to share about what the company was doing.

New Grad Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infusion in March 2014.

Went through an hour long technical phone screen, then was given an on-site interview preceded with a tour of the office and lunch with 2 software developers. Interview took place in a conference room and consisted of some behavioral questions and mostly technical questions. They have a very nice office, recruiters and employees were friendly and it seemed like a very nice place to work.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infusion in July 2013.

I went through 1 phone interview with HR. Then had an onsite interview.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infusion in January 2012.

I went through 2 phone interviews. The first is a standard HR conversation. The second was technical, with a programmer, spanning .Net fundamentals and WPF. It lasted about 40 minutes. Basic .Net concepts, e.g. GC, threads, internals; then the talk smoothly changed to threads in WCF, details on controls implementation, etc.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infusion in August 2011.

Average to difficult Questions about C#, CLR, Threads, Try Catch blocks, Why use design patterns,

Interview Questions
    • -Threads, threadPool diff between them and how to use them
      -References vS value types and

Answer Question
    • - Is there more than one UI Threads and why have a UI thread
      - how and why use IDisposable

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infusion in May 2010.

I applied online via their website. I had a few phone screens then a full day of onsite interviews. Phone screens were, 1. standard HR to make sure you're not crazy, 2. technical (mostly discussion on contemporary technical buzz words, some scripted tech questions on C# and .NET, nothing too challenging), 3. with sales VP just discussing the project types and fit

Onsite was lunch through late afternoon. It was mostly about selling the company to me, there wasn't much of anything in terms of technical questions. Lots of discussion about current Infusion projects with various employees.

Interview Questions
    • No question in particular sticks out. Lots of standard questions. Explain the SOLID principles. When to use event vs delegate (C#)? Etc...   Answer Question

I decided another offer made more sense at this point in my career.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Infusion in September 2009.

I met with a few of the office staff and they told me a bit about the job as we had informal conversation about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your last position and how you think your experience applies here.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle working under pressure?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infusion in October 2013.

Several phone calls with a friendly TAS member. She described her experience and what was expected of her in this role. She described how the team operated and the talent they typically recruited for. There was some in depth questions on financial markets hiring, salary surveys and retention planning. In general Infusion like people who are passionate about technology and have a curiosity about how things work.

Software Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at Infusion.

2 technical interviews:
     1. first over the phone -> .NET fundamentals (GC, value vs reference types, etc), multithreading, WPF
     2. over Skype/in person -> simple coding challenge, OOP design

1 soft skills interview, more about selling the company then interviewing candidate

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infusion in August 2013.

HR Interview, 2 Technical Interview (one phone and one in person) and one final. Really well organized process, but it was almost as if the technical interviewers were trying to make you slip up, Very aggressive. HR was sweet and bubbly- you think they would hire more bubbly technical folks.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were at a technical level I could not handle, but then the interviewer would question you, "really? is that what you want to say?" and when you said yes you were done you got "okkkk" and silence. hahah very awkward.   Answer Question

Want to be in an environment with a supportive culture.