Infusionsoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Infusionite Interview

Infusionite
Gilbert, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Infusionsoft.

Interview Details – The interview process was comprehensive but also fun. The application process requires you to actually showcase your work by completing a mini project that is lighthearted. Then follows the typical phone interview and then the in person interview.

Interview Question – What Infusionsoft core value appeals to you the most?   View Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II
Gilbert, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infusionsoft in September 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview, tech interview, 2 weeks of on boarding

Interview Question – programming challenge   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gilbert, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infusionsoft in July 2012.

Interview Details – very detailed and technical oriented. Had a phone screen by a senior engineer, then onsite with 3 other senior developers. Did some coding on paper, and then finish a hands-on project. This is the real thing to test a developer.

Interview Question – Onsite hands-on developing a real program. No much time for you to think much in detail and needs to be a real programmer. This is great   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – By the time I got offer from them, I already accepted another offer. It is a pitty to miss it

Worked for Infusionsoft? Contribute to the Community!