Infusionsoft

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

3.2

N/A Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infusionsoft.

Had an amazing phone interview that went really well. The interviewer and I really connected, and I was told I'd hear back within a week to schedule an in-person interview.

A few days later, someone from Infusionsoft viewed my LinkedIn profile. The only things on my profile are my experience (which matches my resume), and that I belong to an LGBT group. Within 24 hours, I got a rejection email from Infusionsoft.

Draw your own conclusions on that one.

Interview Questions
    • Standard personality type questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Customer Integrated Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infusionsoft.

About a month after I applied, I received an email requesting more information. Received another email setting up a phone interview. Interview was impersonal, and more about selling the company. Questions asking about company "rah rah" philosophies, etc. Listening to her verbal cues it was clear she was not interested and I wanted to just end it right there. Very disappointing.

Software Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infusionsoft in December 2014.

Brought in for interview with two developers. Not a technical interview. All behavioral + "are you familiar with ______." Devs were friendly, as were everyone I met there, but I did not feel adequately prepared at this point in my career.

Interview Questions
    • What is your level of familiarity with Spring?   View Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infusionsoft in November 2014.

A hiring partner e-mailed me to set up a phone interview. We had a thirty minute phone interview. The next step was an in person interview. They had pretty basic interview questions.

Tier I Tech Support Interview

interviewed at Infusionsoft in November 2014.

After I submitted an application, I was invited to a large group interview. They gave us basic information on the company and position. Then, they separated us into groups of 6 or so and had us answer questions - you can sort of pick the questions that you want to answer. I was invited to interview again with a few team members. There, they have you role-play a phone call and then interview you for almost an hour.

Interview Questions
    • They ask a TON of questions so be prepared. All sorts of behavioral interview questions. "Give me a time when you...". They can be pretty specific so refresh your memory about all past experiences.   Answer Question

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infusionsoft.

I applied online and then got an appointment for a screening call a week later. After I spoke to someone in HR answering basic "What type of person are you?" questions I was thanked and our call ended. One day later I had a conversation with another person in accounting and asked more questions to see if I would fit in there. 2 days later I was asked to come in for an interview and two days after that invited back for another interview with several people in accounting. The questions were not hard.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infusionsoft.

When I applied there were a few essays required. I had a phone interview with an HR rep, a phone interview with the hiring manager and an in-person interview with the team that this position would be working with.

They are really interested in candidates that have either owned a small business or have extensive experience working with small businesses. You have to be very passionate about what you do and how it can help a small business owner.

Tier I Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infusionsoft in September 2014.

Applied online because I heard that they offer part time positions and was interested in getting part-time work. I work full time right now and would like to step back a little and my current employer does not offer part-time positions. Got an email inviting me to a Technical Support Hiring Event. I registered for the event and then received a confirmation email with the date, time, and location of the event. The confirmation email stated "We can’t wait to meet you and chat about our Tier I Technical Support Representative position." To me "chat" means one-on-one. This was not the case. I was in a room with 50 other "candidates". I was never able to talk one-on-one with anyone. After a 30 min "why you want to work here" presentation and video (lots of balloons and high fives), we broke off into groups and interviewed each other. We passed around an iPad and answered generic interview questions. The whole time we were not sure who we were talking to and really just ended up interacting with each-other (maybe that was the point?). After an hour of answering questions while the interviewer (?) took notes we all sat in a group again and the main guy (can't remember his name, no one had name tags) answered questions we had about the company. Questions about what they do and who they serve were answered with enthusiasm while questions about day to day procedures and what the job entails were met with disinterest and vague answers. Still not sure what the job entails.

Interview Questions
    • Every questions was very generic. No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infusionsoft.

From the day I applied until the day I was selected took 2 months. Because the internship program had just made its debut it was a slow moving process and employees were not used to the fact that there would be interns, but the interviewers were exceptionally nice and I really enjoyed meeting them via a skype chat.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you have an interest in marketing software?   View Answer
    There was none. It was an internship.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infusionsoft in June 2014.

Awful. They string you along, tell you that you're going to get a 2nd, interview, make you wait weeks-- all to tell you the position is on hold. The manager "forgot" to call me at the time we had scheduled for a 2nd interview, and didn't answer e-mails, or follow up phone calls. Very unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • To all ready know there core values, and mission statement.   Answer Question