Ingalls Memorial Hospital

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Interview

Billing

I applied online and interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital.

Interview Details – Why is diversity important?

Interview Question – How do you use your strengths to your advantage?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in February 2011.

Interview Details – Filled out an application with Ingalls and got a phone message stating that the hospital wanted an interview two weeks later. On my scheduled interview date, I was told that the recruiters were at an "orientation meeting" and couldn't interview on that date. I was, however, allowed to take the requisite skills tests, which consisted of a typing speed test, a phone skills test, and a general personality test.

The actual 1:1 interview was re-scheduled for a week later; after I arrived and had waited for a half-hour, I was informed by the recruiter that the position had already been filled. After consulting with the recruiter's manager the following day, I was informed that someone should have left me a phone call explaining that the position was filled, but I never received such a call.

There's some bad organization in their HR department. Be cautious.

Interview Question – Briefly explain the responsibilities of your current position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ingalls Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingalls Memorial Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ingalls Memorial Hospital employees and interview candidates.