Ingenious Med Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingenious Med

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Always professional, determined and on task. The first HR team in my recent job search that did what they said they would do, all the way. Once we had initial discussion, I felt attended to at all times. Ewell end questions, very positive and devoted to a changing process as a result of recent growth. From start to finish I received an offer within 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe what I could contribute to the company setting aside my resume, acknowledging that a resume was not the full story.....   1 Answer

PR Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The company was in a state of flux when I joined them, transitioning from one stage of growth to another, the process has no doubt been refined since then.

However, it went like this back then: phone call with my potential department head (relaxed, informative), then a conversation with an operations director (also relaxed, informative, we instantly got along), an in person interview with my future department (you'll notice a trend: also relaxed and informative), and finally I met with two of the executives for a final sign off (you guessed it, relaxed, informative yet again).

Everyone I met seemed sincere and curious. My time at the company proved this to be true.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, I don't really remember. It was quite awhile ago. Everything from my professional experience to my opinion of the company and their presentation (note: this was earnest fact finding to improve, not fishing for kind words from an applicant).   Answer Question