Ingersoll-Rand

company.ingersollrand.com

Ingersoll-Rand ADP Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ADP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in October 2011.

3 rounds of interviewing: one on-campus, one phone, one on-site visit in North Carolina

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of how you've applied your coursework to a real life experience   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time you needed to persuade someone into your thinking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ingersoll-Rand

ADP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in September 2011.

The interview began with general conversation and past experiences. From there, the recruiter moved on to my resume and asked questions targeted to my leadership experiences. Afterwards, the recruiter ended with behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you experienced a difficult experience as a leader of a group?   Answer Question