Ingersoll-Rand

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ADP Interview

ADP

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in October 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviewing: one on-campus, one phone, one on-site visit in North Carolina

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you've applied your coursework to a real life experience   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time you needed to persuade someone into your thinking.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

ADP Interview

ADP

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview began with general conversation and past experiences. From there, the recruiter moved on to my resume and asked questions targeted to my leadership experiences. Afterwards, the recruiter ended with behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you experienced a difficult experience as a leader of a group?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingersoll-Rand

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!

Ingersoll-Rand Videos

Ingersoll-Rand – Why Work for Us?

Ingersoll Rand is composed of a diverse array of business and market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, With more than 58,000 employees in locations worldwide, we offer career opportunities as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingersoll-Rand ADP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ingersoll-Rand employees and interview candidates.