Ingersoll-Rand

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ADP Interview

ADP

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in October 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviewing: one on-campus, one phone, one on-site visit in North Carolina

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you've applied your coursework to a real life experience   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time you needed to persuade someone into your thinking.   Answer Question

ADP Interview

ADP

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview began with general conversation and past experiences. From there, the recruiter moved on to my resume and asked questions targeted to my leadership experiences. Afterwards, the recruiter ended with behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you experienced a difficult experience as a leader of a group?   Answer Question

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!