Ingersoll-Rand

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Communications Interview

Director of Communications
Davidson, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very well organized and methodical process. I was given great exposure to leadership and peers through the process. This enabled me to make a very well informed decision about the company and the job.

The team was passionate about the company and very transparent about the opportunities and challenges. I left feeling very excited about Ingersoll Rand and really wanting the job.

Interview Question – What do you hope to learn and gain if offered this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A subtle two step back and forth process where I was presented with a couple of ways to structure the incentive comp. I would recommend that candidates be open and transparent up front regarding their compensation expectations. Ingersoll Rand offers great internal mobility, so candidates should look at any job as an investment in their career.

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!