Ingersoll-Rand

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in April 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with the HR Hiring Manager, a week later I had a phone interview with me would-be boss a week later they invited me to their Assessment Center (which consisted in an entire day at the HQ in Brussels, doing a problem simulation, then I had a case that I needed to solve and present in 4 hours, and finally another 1:1 interview with my would-be boss).
Several managers were there for the presentations and interviews, they said they used to give an entire day for the case (to present early in the morning) but this time due to lack of time it was all done in one day, other than that it was not very hard but interpersonal skills were definitely what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Simulation. Given a totally random "job position" and a problem to solve sitting with other colleagues (also with random job positions). We were given annual expenses, annual savings and expected savings.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was very little negotiation, it was more like "take it or leave it" and because of the financial situation I was in I had to take the offer.

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!