Ingersoll Rand IT Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ingersoll Rand in September 2009.

Interview

After an HR rep called to set up an interview time, I was called by my boss, who asked a few character-based questions and then set up a time for me to come in and speak with him and his boss. When I got there, they showed me around and then sat me in a conference room, where we held the interview. They mostly asked questions about scenarios from my past experiences -- the how-did-you-handle-this questions. Other questions consisted of past successes and failures of mine. That's about all I can remember.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced failure and what you did to correct said failure.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you saw an inefficiency in a work process. What did you do to address that issue?   Answer Question