Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingersoll Rand
- Sales Engineer (6)
- Intern (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Engineering Co-Op (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Commodity Specialist (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Accelerated Development Program (3)
- Machinist (3)
- Sales Development Program (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Accountant (2)
- ADP (2)
- Pension Analyst (2)
- Human Resources Generalist (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Service Coordinator (2)
- Service Manager (2)
- Electrical Engineering Intern (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Lean Six Sigma Leader (2)
- Manager (2)
- Manager - Customer Care (1)
- Supply Manager (1)
- Reliability Engineer-mechanical Design (1)
- Power Electronics Engineer (1)
- Finance/Marketing Intern (1)
- Administrative Position (1)
I applied online – interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Mocksville, NC).
Very straight forward and interview questions were few. Had a job offer later that day.
Other Interview Reviews for Ingersoll Rand
Machinist InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Mocksville, NC).
On-line job application
In person panel interview with ten questions between panel ( tell us about a problem you had with a former manager) etc.
Job offer letter to be returned in 48 hrs
Pre-hire physical and drug test
- How do you handle a boss that tells you to do something you feel is wrong Answer Question
You can negotiate the hourly rate of 15.83 as a base up to 20.00 pending experience, Vacation is also negotiable to get at least 2 weeks even if you start in mid year
Machinist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Mocksville, NC) in June 2012.
The communication with HR was fast after I submitted a reume online. I was immediately offered a skills test to be taken at my convenience. After passing, tried to interview that day with shop fore mans, but they were busy. The HR ladies wee organized, patient, and truthfully, nice and good looking. Tresses me with respect and seemed to go the extra mile looking for an interview with the shops the day of the test. Overall, I was pleased and left confident.
- Are y familiar with metric system and hand tools? 1 Answer