Ingersoll-Rand

Ingersoll-Rand Manager Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand.

Had one interview with a leadership group of about 10 people. Every person asked multiple questions, but they asked them at any time - not just going from one person to another person. The local leadership didn't ask much except what my prior experiences were and didn't probe deep into my work history. The HR manager asked the harder questions.

Interview Questions
  • All questions centered around my experience for the job they wanted to fill. There was a timed test for general intelligence. Didn't like doing that   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ingersoll-Rand

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in October 2011.

Ridiculous Star Method of interviewing. Such a demeaning way to interview people there should be a law against this. Who sits in a room with 4 against 1. Makes me sick.

Interview Questions