Ingersoll-Rand

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand.

Interview Details – Had one interview with a leadership group of about 10 people. Every person asked multiple questions, but they asked them at any time - not just going from one person to another person. The local leadership didn't ask much except what my prior experiences were and didn't probe deep into my work history. The HR manager asked the harder questions.

Interview Question – All questions centered around my experience for the job they wanted to fill. There was a timed test for general intelligence. Didn't like doing that   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Davidson, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in October 2011.

Interview Details – Ridiculous Star Method of interviewing. Such a demeaning way to interview people there should be a law against this. Who sits in a room with 4 against 1. Makes me sick.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!