Ingersoll-Rand

Ingersoll-Rand Marketing Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in March 2010.

My one on one interview was actually very laid back. I received a phone call while the recruiter was at my school telling me he got my resume and he wanted to interview me the next day. He asked typical behavioral questions, and actually asked me where I would like to live if I got the position. A couple of days later I was contacted by HR and a phone interview was set-up for me for the second round interview. Phone interview went just as good as the first. The guy who interviewed me was hilarious. I called back the HR person to ask for contact information and she informed me that she was just about to call me and offer me the position. It was overall a really great interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake.   View Answer
I was debating between two other companies, and IR informed me that they'd be paying for my living for the summer. I was sold.

Other Interview Reviews for Ingersoll-Rand

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in March 2011.

Two persons interviewed me. The questions focused on experience that related to the position. The questions were very specific and designed to see how relevant my experience was to their stated goals. Fairly low pressure.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a project you have worked on before that is related to X?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in May 2010.

Took a little time getting back to me, however it seemed like a place I would have liked to work. Advice: know what the exact job is that you will be doing before you interview.