Ingersoll-Rand

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ingersoll-Rand in July 2011.

Received phone call within a week of applying from Sr. Sourcing Specialist who basically knew nothing about the position outside of what the job description listed. Setup phone interview promptly. Most questions were fairly routine about my experience and work history, which obviously qualified me quite well for the position. Sounded fairly promising and was told I would be contacted within the next week for a follow-up interview and noticed the Specialist had visited my LinkedIn page at/around the time of the interview. Never heard a word back and until receiving the canned "you are clearly impressive but we're pursuing other candidates" e-mail a month and a half later.

Interview Questions