Ingeus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ingeus in August 2011.

Interview Details – Approached by a recruiter. Agreed on interview date. They miscommunicated the first and second one. So, I was interviewed by phone by HR Manager from the company.
After the interview I was required to complete a math and psychometric test.
Received the offer one day later.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ingeus in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was smooth and pleasant.

Interview Question – What are five leadership traits that are important to you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was not attractive relative to what I'm making.

Group Facilitator Interview

Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ingeus in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communication was via the agency Hays. There was just over 24 hours notice until my interview in Birmingham for a Nottingham based job. I was requested prepare a training session for 30 minutes duration. The topic was "Communication Skills". I also needed to prepare a lesson plan and scheme of work, as well as my presentation and handouts. This is attended by 2/3 members of staff (a combination of HR Managers & Contract Managers).

This was then followed by a 1-2-1 or dual person interview (it can vary). General questions based on training experience, knowledge of the sector, previous job roles etc. Nothing too taxing by any means but not alot given away either!

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the "Welfare to work" sector?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not needed to negotiate as they offered me the top end of the pay scale advertised.This is standard practice for this role. This was all done via the agency 4 days after my inerview for a start date 5 days later!!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ingeus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingeus interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ingeus employees and interview candidates.