Ingles Markets Interview Questions in Asheville, NC

Updated May 23, 2015

1.0

Bakery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ingles Markets (Asheville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

They called and wanted me there in 15 minutes: I live in town so for me it wasn't that big a problem. I went back told the bakery manager that I was the one she called and she took me up to the front. They told me they'd send me a job offer, and then I could come in for orientation the following week and start the day after.

Frozen Food Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingles Markets (Asheville, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied on-line. I got a call the following day to interview that day. Met with the co-manger and was informed I had to wait on a back ground check. After one week I was informed that I had passed the check and could start immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. This what we pay

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ingles Markets (Asheville, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

It was very easy. I just went in to the store and inquired about jobs. The manager took my number and then called me back to set up an appointment. They basically look at you and if you seem like a respectable person they give you some paper work to fill out. If you dont have a felony then you are guaranteed a job.